Icelandic verson of Subcentral (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Forum Attachments do not show up DE
@high seems the color formatings in forum are not applied any more, but the format code is shown in the front end instead. See also wiki documentation
@high seems the color formatings in forum are not applied any more, but the format code is shown in the front end instead. See also...
Hi guys, due to a IPv6 connection issue on datacenter-level no attachments (externally hosted) show up atm. Hoster is working on...
Replies
Views
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this with further changes. I've checked the models and there are no variables, that could be easily called.
Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this...
MP2 is great, but I‘d rely one change. I can have optional help texts, which are nice for a first time use, but then do not have...
Replies
Views
I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
Replies
Views
OK - nice (y)
OK - nice (y)
I had some problem with MP-TVSeries regarding Mediainfo and showing file information like duration. MP-TVSeries v4.3.2 Release...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom