iMon... innaccurate?!?! (1 Viewer)

jdivic

Portal Pro
October 25, 2005
Croatia
Hi,

I have the same case, and yes buttons on case work with MP (e.g. if music is playing pressing stop on case will stop playing). Knob is working but you have to use analog card output to notice volume change, if you use SP-DIF it will not affect signal level on it.
About iMON pad I can say that it drives me crazy in arrow mode, and I would like to know would it be possible to replace it with one of Logitech Harmony universal remote controlers.

chears

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
Replies
Views
The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I prefer the buttons that I use most-frequently to be positioned near the center of the remote, which is not the case with that particular Dell remote. :( Battery life is often a problem. A remote that I...
The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I...
In Dec 2020: I purchased 2 remotes for my new HTPC install, eg: HP USB MCE IR RC6 Wireless Receiver and TSGH-IR02 Windows Media...
Replies
Views
Maybe it's time for me to upgrade to Windows 10 then. I am really starting to miss out on the most recent features of MP.
Maybe it's time for me to upgrade to Windows 10 then. I am really starting to miss out on the most recent features of MP.
Evening everyone, Is anyone operating Windows 10 and the latest installation of Mediaportal with iMON Frontview working, in...
Replies
Views
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote," which I do not have)? Device Manager lists Microsoft eHome Infrared Transceiver as working. I find the MP2 documentation quite confusing as to whether a plugin is needed or whether MP2 is supposed to work...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 iMon / Harmony 650 / Antec Case DE
Yes, it has an own input manager. Have you tired in inbuild input manager? I need a clear step by step failure description inside MP2. Please also set your logs to debug and upload the logs with the failure description. Both is described in forum and Wiki.
Yes, it has an own input manager. Have you tired in inbuild input manager? I need a clear step by step failure description inside...
HI users of MP2, so I have big problems to get Harmony 650 running with MP2. There is no problem running it with MP1 & WMC and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom