IMON+Logitech Harmony (1 Viewer)

tomakas123

Portal Member
March 6, 2012
Lithuania Lithuania
Hi,
how to setup Imon + Logitech Harmony with MP2 ? In Imon remote is setup as MCE, works only few buttons: arrows, OK.
What is keyboard shortcuts for play,pause,rewind and all other functions ? Its impossible normally control MP2.

tomakas123

Portal Member
March 6, 2012
Lithuania Lithuania
IRSS didn't detect my IMON receiver, beside irss kills imon manager, so its not the solution.

rico123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2015
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    You won't need IMon Manager, i set it up to Plugin-Mode (no key mappings etc.) and disabled it for startup, so it's just like it's a driver simple passing through the recived signals. You just need the IMon Manager the one time for setting the remote to MCE-Compatible andfor Plugin Mode...
    IRSS also won't need to detect your IMon reciever becaus it only see MCE-compatible commands (that your IMon in Plugin-Mode will provide). Don't forget using the abstract mode in IRSS to get it working. And if you get it done and customized your remote-map, it's highly recommend to put a backup of that map somewhere save because the default remote map is overwritten with every update of MP. So you can simple write your backup back and everything is working again.

Hope it helps. I just figured these things out by try and error.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom