IMON+Logitech Harmony (1 Viewer)

tomakas123

Portal Member
March 6, 2012
Home Country
Lithuania Lithuania
Hi,
how to setup Imon + Logitech Harmony with MP2 ? In Imon remote is setup as MCE, works only few buttons: arrows, OK.
What is keyboard shortcuts for play,pause,rewind and all other functions ? Its impossible normally control MP2.

tomakas123

Portal Member
March 6, 2012
Home Country
Lithuania Lithuania
IRSS didn't detect my IMON receiver, beside irss kills imon manager, so its not the solution.

rico123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You won't need IMon Manager, i set it up to Plugin-Mode (no key mappings etc.) and disabled it for startup, so it's just like it's a driver simple passing through the recived signals. You just need the IMon Manager the one time for setting the remote to MCE-Compatible andfor Plugin Mode...
    IRSS also won't need to detect your IMon reciever becaus it only see MCE-compatible commands (that your IMon in Plugin-Mode will provide). Don't forget using the abstract mode in IRSS to get it working. And if you get it done and customized your remote-map, it's highly recommend to put a backup of that map somewhere save because the default remote map is overwritten with every update of MP. So you can simple write your backup back and everything is working again.

Hope it helps. I just figured these things out by try and error.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 iMon / Harmony 650 / Antec Case DE
    Yes, it has an own input manager. Have you tired in inbuild input manager? I need a clear step by step failure description inside MP2. Please also set your logs to debug and upload the logs with the failure description. Both is described in forum and Wiki.
    Yes, it has an own input manager. Have you tired in inbuild input manager? I need a clear step by step failure description inside...
    HI users of MP2, so I have big problems to get Harmony 650 running with MP2. There is no problem running it with MP1 & WMC and...
    Replies
    Views
    I guess from this, that the mapping steps basically work. Please try to map some of the keys you mention to be not working and upload the log files afterwards. Maybe @Brownard can see something and a solution can be found. Please open a thread in the OnlineVideo section for this, we should not mix 2 topics in one thread.
    I guess from this, that the mapping steps basically work. Please try to map some of the keys you mention to be not working and...
    I am having trouble to make my remote control work correctly on MP2. Having upgraded from MP1 to MP2 where the remote using the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Mouse support for timeshift DE
    I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse friendly as much as possible, because it was almost impossible when I joined the team. As former WMC user I quickly decided to create a WMC-like skin which comes as close as possible in terms of appearance and...
    I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse...
    Hi, I am new to Media Portal, I am an avid Windows Media Center user, love it and trying to hold onto it as long as possible...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
    Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
    I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
    Replies
    Views
    I didn’t know this, however as they hadn’t announced anything new for a while I should have guessed. Sad though. I’ve had a harmony remote for about 15years. Now I’m using the elite with hub and it’s amazing. hopefully they stick to their word and keep up support.
    I didn’t know this, however as they hadn’t announced anything new for a while I should have guessed. Sad though. I’ve had a harmony...
    As announced on the Logitech forums: Announcement: Harmony Remote Manufacturing, Service and Support Update Hello folks, We have...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom