Interactive functions (1 Viewer)

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I have the red eye serial and would like to be able to send it commands like

• The four colour buttons
      external TV Guide
      external OK button (handy if channel change does not quite work)
      TV on demand

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes, it has an own input manager. Have you tired in inbuild input manager? I need a clear step by step failure description inside MP2. Please also set your logs to debug and upload the logs with the failure description. Both is described in forum and Wiki.
    Yes, it has an own input manager. Have you tired in inbuild input manager? I need a clear step by step failure description inside...
    HI users of MP2, so I have big problems to get Harmony 650 running with MP2. There is no problem running it with MP1 & WMC and...
    Replies
    Views
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    Replies
    Views
    A response is hopeless I guess. I could mostly extract the source code of the "Alexa MP2 plugin" and fixed most references, but it does not compile yet. Branch: GitHub - MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2 at FEAT_Alexa Plugin location: MediaPortal-2/MediaPortal/Incubator/Alexa at 645df8dd78b85731a4bb92e7e0a1e17317f3af88 ·...
    A response is hopeless I guess. I could mostly extract the source code of the "Alexa MP2 plugin" and fixed most references, but it...
    For now I went ahead and implemented the MP2 Plugin ;) (Attached Zip) You need to go into Settings in MP2 and log in to the Amazon...
    Replies
    Views
    Well done, I was thinking this but didn't have a chance to double check the code
    Well done, I was thinking this but didn't have a chance to double check the code
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Well put simply if drivers ever cause the system to crash then the devs need to sort it out. Anyway I just put a Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD in I found cheap ages ago. First scan I saw the LCN 10000 issue, second fine, all on defaults. Maybe its just my signal. Watching programs is fine. I did have a head amp but had it removed when...
    Well put simply if drivers ever cause the system to crash then the devs need to sort it out. Anyway I just put a Hauppauge...
    Hi All, I have been using nextPVR for a while but was getting increasingly annoyed with it so I decided to change to something...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom