invalid xml (1 Viewer)

BeepBeep

Portal Member
September 24, 2007
Is there a valid xml file for this plugin that goes with the blue two wide or the spinsafe revolve skin? and if so where do i find it?

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
The valid one is probably bundled with the myfilms.mpi... So just dl that and when you install it in mp config select the skins you use. b2w is going to be there, and spinsafe might be there. Anyways the one for spinsafe revolve is probably posted in the spinsafe revolve thread.

In case this plugin doesnt come in .mpi yet it still should be in the .zip or whatever.

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
If theres no .mpi then the skinfile for b2 should be in the zip. If you spend a little time looking in the spinsafe revolve thread(or even search) im sure you can find the file there.

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
If theres no .mpi then the skinfile for b2 should be in the zip. If you spend a little time looking in the spinsafe revolve thread(or even search) im sure you can find the file there.

PLEASE search a little :mad: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/new_myfilms_v4_3_2-t31994.html

Why quoting me? I was trying to point him in the right direction. I was only trying to help, but I don't want to search and do everything for every question I try to answer around here.

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006

PLEASE search a little :mad: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/new_myfilms_v4_3_2-t31994.html

Why quoting me? I was trying to point him in the right direction. I was only trying to help, but I don't want to search and do everything for every question I try to answer around here.

:oops: Sorry it's effectivly for BeepBeep :oops:

danysnow

January 2, 2008
I have problem with this template Foofaraw1610.

At the start of plugin I see error that erroro missing or invalid MesFilm .XML.

I have try with other template like BluTwo and it work VERY WELL ! !

By

Users who are viewing this thread