Is There A Plugin For XM Radio? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

There was never a radio button, MP2 is not based on MP1 ;) Radio channels are within the normal TV EPG or you use the plugin WebRadio. A full separation for TV and Radio is planned with the next release though.
There was never a radio button, MP2 is not based on MP1 ;) Radio channels are within the normal TV EPG or you use the plugin...
I have just upgraded from MP1 to MP2.4. In the client there doesn't seem to be a radio button any more. How do I play radio...
Replies
Views
should be fixed and back to normal but please report if it happens again, thx ;)
should be fixed and back to normal but please report if it happens again, thx ;)
The Plugin and Skins section of the Downloads shows zero results for most searches and attempting to download a plugin from a link...
Replies
Views
Attached is provided code to make it possible.
Attached is provided code to make it possible.
Hello, Because we already have "Reset watched status" in TV Recorded : I need to also have "Set watched status" in TV Recorded...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the 24 hour offset, I could never get the plugin to download Saturday's programs. The range from 1-6 would download Sunday to Friday and 0 would download another week day. I did briefly look at that option and...
@doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the...
Don't know if anyone still messes with Dar.fm but it seems like a good idea. I set it up with instructions from this thread, but...
Replies
Views
The Radio Time plugin (available in the MPExtention Manager) is still working (Win 10 MP 1.29pre) and will connect to the "TuneIn" internet radio application which covers the USA by state (loads and loads of stations) and the rest of the world as well. You will need to set up a free (not the premium trial) account on TuneIn TuneIn |...
The Radio Time plugin (available in the MPExtention Manager) is still working (Win 10 MP 1.29pre) and will connect to the "TuneIn"...
Will I need to install both NET Framework 3.5 and NET Framework 4 together? for MP1 application support for Windows 10. Are all...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom