Is this skin still being developed? (1 Viewer)

jay_galway

Portal Pro
January 24, 2007
Hi I love this skin, but I havent seen any recent updates, anyone know what is happening. I hope this isnt being dropped.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Since there were some changes to the skinning engine, no one has updated the files needed.

I'm no skinner, but took on the role of doing the paperwork and keeping AeonWide upto date release wise, but the problem of the topbar buttons causing display to flash, this have not been resolved and until they are, I'm stuck in limbo :(

Really would like to get this sorted, so any help would be appreciated from skinners, who don't want a good skin to die.

Regards

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Because this skin is outdated an not working with MediaPortal 1.0, i had to move it to the "graveyard".
    As soon as someone picks up the work on it i am happy to move it back to the "hot skins" sub forums :)

Omen

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    i'm a bit gutted i've gotta admit, this was always my preferred skin for my bedroom htpc, it was so much simpler than some of the new skins being developed yet still looked flash enough to be awesome.

:(

roosterx

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2006
    Högsäter, Sweden
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    This certainly was the best looking skin for MP - ever, but because of bugs with MP's skinning engine? i dropped it after some months of use, had to use the really boring default skins.

Really sad actually. :(

SEALen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sundsvall
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Yes, this is why I'm still running RC2 on my HTPC that and the fact there is really no upgrade. You have to uninstall and reinstall. Keeping settings might also not be good ide cos of changes everywhere. Some weekend ahead I guess I'll upgrade anyway and switch to some of the 1.0 capable skins.

Users who are viewing this thread