Jpeg inside folders?!? (1 Viewer)

zpower

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Hi there! :)

Since a couple days ago, in structure folders of movies and series appear jpeg of the media i play in MP. :confused:
How i disable this?

zpower

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
i have a dir structure in my HDD with two kinds of content. Movies and Series.
Imagine inside dir are: movie.avi and movie.srt or serie.avi and serie.srt
I open MP and play a movie or a tv show.
After or in the middle of play, a random screen shot in jpg format of the media are created on the folder.
The content now is movie.avi, movie.srt and movie.jpg

Very strange no?

markus_g

Portal Pro
August 12, 2006
Home Country
Australia Australia
Ah, that is the thmbnail generation which you can deactivate in GUI settings ;)
Also there is a reported bug if 'enable file existence cache is enabled' in MP 1.4. It will create .jpg thumbnails in the video folder regardless of if 'leave a thumb in folder' is selected or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Oh, thank you I will read it immediately
Oh, thank you I will read it immediately
How can you play copy-protected Blu-rays with MP after AnyDVD has stopped working? And I don't mean converting the movies...
Replies
Views
Hi, went from a 1.29 install (working, reinstalled for other reasons) on a fairly fresh and fully updated Windows 10 system for a complete wipe (full MP cleanup through uninstaller) to 1.34 and had the SQL test fail (se attached dump) during TV server installation. Skipped and had the installation finish but of course had the same...
Hi, went from a 1.29 install (working, reinstalled for other reasons) on a fairly fresh and fully updated Windows 10 system for a...
Hi, went from a 1.29 install (working, reinstalled for other reasons) on a fairly fresh and fully updated Windows 10 system for a...
Replies
Views
Due to the recent update in FanartHandler and using dynamic paths for the ClearArt, ClearLogo and CDArt this is resolved without the need to update MovingPictures Cornerstone.MP.Extensions as FH no longer uses #selecteditem and instead uses #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.title. At the moment MePo theme has these values but I plan to...
Due to the recent update in FanartHandler and using dynamic paths for the ClearArt, ClearLogo and CDArt this is resolved without...
There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
Replies
Views
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet because of illness. Q2.) If there is a newer version, what is the best way to upgrade?
Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet...
Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom