Kernel error when scanning for new channels (1 Viewer)

Lyechee

January 20, 2017
Home Country
France France
I've got a new problème now..
When looking for the channels, I get a blue screen at the 6th "tp", with the id: Kernel check failure..
My terratec t1 is plugged on a usb 2.0 port so I don't understand..

Lyechee

January 20, 2017
Home Country
France France
I didn't understand much of the link you gave to me. I followed youyr first instruction above, and here is the zip that
mediaportal logcollector gave to me.

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Right off the bat it appears you attempted to install the kodi plugin and failed.

[2017-01-20 19:27:07,294] [1859 ] [Main ] [ERROR] - Error loading plugin in directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\Plugins\TVServerKodi'
    System.ArgumentException: Directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\Plugins\TVServerKodi' doesn't contain a valid plugin descriptor file
    à MediaPortal.Common.Services.PluginManager.PluginDirectoryDescriptor..ctor(String pluginDirectoryPath)
    à MediaPortal.Common.Services.PluginManager.PluginManager.LoadPluginsData()

It also appears you did not install a client on this machine.....
    How are you accessing the Settings for the server?

When you install it would be best (and easier) to install with both Server and Client (first option in the install list).
    Then you can go into the MP2 Client and access Settings.
    From there to set a Higher Debug log

Settings
    General
    System
    Diagnostics
    Click on Enable debug logging on Client
    Then click yes.
    Go back to the home screen, and then duplicate the issues.
    Remember, first fix the Kodi issue. I do not use it so I am not sure how or why it is installed.

Lyechee

January 20, 2017
    Home Country
    France France
    In fact I would like to use Kodi as client, but I made a fresh install on "Client and Server" mode.
    But then, I can't reach the setting you told me to activate.. In Settings-General-System I have 4 options:
    -automatic launch
    -letter of the drive
    -power saving modes
    -menu concerning shutdown

Where should I go?

Lyechee

January 20, 2017
    Home Country
    France France
    I want to believe you but I don't see it..
    (it's in french but you get the problem)

Attachments

• IMG_20170120_220625.jpg
      IMG_20170120_220625.jpg
      3 MB

Users who are viewing this thread