Kernel error when scanning for new channels (1 Viewer)

Lyechee

January 20, 2017
Home Country
France France
I still have a question with the driver. I played McGyver with them, but I didn't expect it to give me a blue screen after that.. I explain:

When I tried to install w10 drivers, the installation canceled itself all the time, so I installed w8 drivers, then applied the update for w10 and this time it installed correctly without any error message.

Do you think it could be the source of my problem?

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Lyechee

January 20, 2017
    Home Country
    France France
    This is exactly the link I followed but with this executable, the installation start then cancels itself telling me that if I want to install the drivers, I should re-execute the software..

This is why I went to the "history" folder and installed an older driver, then the "update" (because it's still a "Update" folder.. ) And this time the driver installed itself..

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK, it says "update", so you did the correct thing.

Instead of scanning the complete set of frequencies automatically you could also consider to do a manual scan of the frequencies, thus avoiding the problematic one. See the Wiki for details

Lyechee

January 20, 2017
    Home Country
    France France
    With your solution, I have to scan manually the 49 frequencies except the problematic one? I don't even know which ones I need :unsure:

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello guy's, what the problem, in French for me for understand,
    Its i understand fine, mp2server crash during scanning?
    If yes, i have reported this issue on transperder, where mp1 tvserver show message as "nothing found"

Envoyé de mon D5803 en utilisant Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Stopped capturing live tv DE
    Thanks. I found the settings on DVB EPG and on the WebEPG page I used GrabNow then Saved. It did take a long'ish time and all is OK. Thanks so much for reminding me where to find the sort function. I failed to notice the tabs at the top and as I said, I had tried to find the method in the wiki. Everything is back to normal, so...
    Thanks. I found the settings on DVB EPG and on the WebEPG page I used GrabNow then Saved. It did take a long'ish time and all is...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
    I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom