Keyboard shortcuts (1 Viewer)

calahan

August 18, 2010
Keyboard shortcuts als PDF Datei in Englisch.
Deutsche folgt.
Zu finden auch unter Media Portal - Configuration -> Switch to Expert Mode -> General -> Keyboard shortcuts
MFG Calahan

Attachments

• Tastenkürzel_Media_Portal.pdf
    8.9 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I guess from this, that the mapping steps basically work. Please try to map some of the keys you mention to be not working and upload the log files afterwards. Maybe @Brownard can see something and a solution can be found. Please open a thread in the OnlineVideo section for this, we should not mix 2 topics in one thread.
I guess from this, that the mapping steps basically work. Please try to map some of the keys you mention to be not working and...
I am having trouble to make my remote control work correctly on MP2. Having upgraded from MP1 to MP2 where the remote using the...
Replies
Views
If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web browser. You can sniff http comunication with the help of Wireshark or Fiddler to determine channel url which can be used to create IPTV channel in TV server. If the url is not static(changes dynamically)...
If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web...
So, I appear to have done a successful install of Media Portal (MP2 vers. 2.5) on my Windows 10 machine but I can't get it to get...
Replies
Views
Ich hoffe, das oben Geschriebene hilft dabei, einfacher und schneller mehr aus Media-Buddy heraus zu holen. Wenn es Fragen, Anregungen, Kritik, usw gibt, immer her damit. Danke.
Ich hoffe, das oben Geschriebene hilft dabei, einfacher und schneller mehr aus Media-Buddy heraus zu holen. Wenn es Fragen...
Hi. Ich werde mal beschreiben, wie ich mit Media-Buddy arbeite, da das so extrem wenig Arbeit macht und trotzdem alles gut wird...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 AV1 Video Codec DE
Hi. Als ich die neue Version von Media-Buddy fertig gestellt habe, habe ich auch mit FFMpeg 6 experimentiert. Ohne größere Anpassungen macht die Umstellung aber keinen Sinn, denn die mit FFMpeg 6 kodierten Videos haben bei zu FFMpeg 5 unveränderten Parametern große Probleme bei der Navigation innerhalb des Videos. Irgendwelche...
Hi. Als ich die neue Version von Media-Buddy fertig gestellt habe, habe ich auch mit FFMpeg 6 experimentiert. Ohne größere...
Hi. Als ich die neue Version von Media-Buddy fertig gestellt habe, habe ich auch mit FFMpeg 6 experimentiert. Ohne größere...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Installationsfehler 0x80070490 DE
Schön, dass es direkt geklappt hat :)
Schön, dass es direkt geklappt hat :)
Hallo zusammen, ich habe auf meinem Windows 10 Rechner seit ca. einem halben Jahr Mediaportal2 2.4.1 installiert und bin damit sehr...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom