logoff button (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

You already have a shutdown and reboot button. I would like to have a logoff button as well.
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx derails (symptoms are: frozen image, or sound only at video playback) Mind you, it's MP client only, no tvservice, and mp shutdown before sleep (and ofcourse start again at wake) Edit: leaving MP running...
that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx...
Hello my media portal doesn't start anymore, it was working fine yesterday but impossible to start now. The last time I shutdown...
Replies
Views
I think I've solved the remote button issue, there was an unknown driver in Device Manager which I discovered was the Serial IO GPIO driver. Installing that appears to have solved the remote problem. Who knew? Thanks to all who contributed to my solution.
I think I've solved the remote button issue, there was an unknown driver in Device Manager which I discovered was the Serial IO...
I just upgraded my HTPC to a 12th gen Core i5 CPU and Windows 11 running MP 1.30 (Ukraine). It works well except for two minor...
Replies
Views
There was never a radio button, MP2 is not based on MP1 ;) Radio channels are within the normal TV EPG or you use the plugin WebRadio. A full separation for TV and Radio is planned with the next release though.
There was never a radio button, MP2 is not based on MP1 ;) Radio channels are within the normal TV EPG or you use the plugin...
I have just upgraded from MP1 to MP2.4. In the client there doesn't seem to be a radio button any more. How do I play radio...
Replies
Views
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote," which I do not have)? Device Manager lists Microsoft eHome Infrared Transceiver as working. I find the MP2 documentation quite confusing as to whether a plugin is needed or whether MP2 is supposed to work...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
Replies
Views
Well done, I was thinking this but didn't have a chance to double check the code
Well done, I was thinking this but didn't have a chance to double check the code
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom