M2TS subtitles (1 Viewer)

YuryKos

Portal Member
January 21, 2008
Is here any possibility to play M2TS (BD) files with internal subtitles (SUP) ?
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Can't get TV subtitle working on Google Chromecast TV with MPTVScheduler, no problem with PC client. Australia TeleText subtitle here.
Can't get TV subtitle working on Google Chromecast TV with MPTVScheduler, no problem with PC client. Australia TeleText subtitle here.
Replies
Views
When using the internal Blu-ray Player the subtitles appear too early. No matter if I play the movie/series using the menu or picking the stream from the MP menu. When the internal Blu-ray Player is off, the subtitles appear correctly. Has anyone a suggestion how to fix that? Thanks in advance. Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry KEYone...
When using the internal Blu-ray Player the subtitles appear too early. No matter if I play the movie/series using the menu or...
When using the internal Blu-ray Player the subtitles appear too early. No matter if I play the movie/series using the menu or...
Replies
Views
I got around the issue by merging the mp4 and srt into a MKV, but will investigate when I get time.
I got around the issue by merging the mp4 and srt into a MKV, but will investigate when I get time.
Using MP 1.26 with LAV. I'm sure this used to work but doesn't any longer. I have a .mp4 video with a .srt in the same folder...
Replies
Views
ok, glad to be of help ;)
ok, glad to be of help ;)
mediaportal 1.27 embedded subtitles om mkv files do not show, I can choose subtitle but it will not show on playback, it worked...
Replies
Views
Settings -> Players -> Video Player -> Subtitles -> Select ATSC Closed Captions. There does seem to be a bug with enabling/disabling ATSC subtitles from within the submenu. Also haven't been able to setup a function shortcut to enable/disable ATSC subtitles.
Settings -> Players -> Video Player -> Subtitles -> Select ATSC Closed Captions. There does seem to be a bug with...
I am using MP 2.3.2 64bit on Win10. For OTA TV here in the US, I can not figure out how to enable Closed Captioning/Subtitles. The...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom