1.17.0 madVR stop playback issue (1 Viewer)

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks :) can you test different player to see if all work (no need rating from trakt) but global play :)
    Done all is working fine :). Only 3d mvc playback doesn't work for me with madVR, but for this i will ask in madVR settings thread. :)

Last edited:

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Now I can't do further tests until end of this month. About madvr the last concern is that with a monitor with 60 hz refresh rate and a 24fps footage, madvr try to change refresh rate (note that 1080p24 and 1080p23 aren't in the list of available mode in madvr setup). With smooth option it shouldn't do because 60 hz is already a proper refresh rate. Imho this is a good issue to deepen into

Inviato dal mio Moto G (5) Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Done all is working fine :). Only 3d mvc playback doesn't work for me with madVR, but for this i will ask in madVR settings thread. :)
    It's possible this is my fault :p
    I have copy my own build LAV without the needed DLL for 3D, if i'm correct this dll is in first madVR forum thread and need to be copied along with LAV *.ax, you can know the folder path from graphstudio or you just need to reinstall LAV official EXE :p
    My own build permit to read UHD BD :)

So thanks again for testing other player side :)

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have copy my own build LAV without the needed DLL for 3D, if i'm correct this dll is in first madVR forum thread and need to be copied along with LAV *.ax, you can know the folder path from graphstudio or you just need to reinstall LAV official EXE :p
    Already done :D. That wasn't the reason.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p, less macroblocks, better smoothed. For all : More transparency, more mirroring (example, reflects pictures on cars, on flasks of water). When available, it is worth to take time to configure MadVR, at the...
    Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p...
    Hello all, I found a possible conflict between madVR and MP ViewModeSwitcher Plugin. But, because it's hardware and specific...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
    Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
    Occasionally if I pause Live TV then resume it later, the video keeps playing but the audio is stuck in a half second loop. As of...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Music Player issues DE
    @hwahrmann maybe can helps
    @hwahrmann maybe can helps
    Version: MediaPortal 1.30 Issue 1: At the end of a playback (when the last item of playlist ends), the player is not properly...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other than to record scheduled programs) Activated Power Scheduler and ticked all boxes under EPG tag (XmLTv guide now downloaded and installed as scheduled) I think my problem with MP 1.32 install re scheduled...
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other...
    I have just installed MP 2.4 I have set up for ICE TV XMTV guide Followed all instructions for set up ( as for MP 1 ) Guide...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom