1.17.0 madVR stop playback issue (1 Viewer)

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Italy Italy
    I'll try again soon with the 1.1.6 final. I had an issue with MadVR, MP could not stop a play properly

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Italy Italy
    I'll try again soon with the 1.1.6 final. I had an issue with MadVR, MP could not stop a play properly
    Tested yesterday , stunning play also with smooth motion , but I can't stop the play on the final credits. The stop didn't work . I have to wait the stop at the end of the play. to come back to gui.

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    but I can't stop the play on the final credits. The stop didn't work . I have to wait the stop at the end of the play. to come back to gui.
    I can confirm this issue here. Playback is fine, but at the end of the movie navigation (skip, fwd, rwd, stop...) doesn't work. At the end of the movie there was a black a screen and i have to restart MP. @Sebastiii , i assume, that this is a bug. Where should i post logs, if it happens again. I think the area51 thread is obsolete, because it relates to 1.16.0 Final :).

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    France France
    Country flag
    I can confirm this issue here. Playback is fine, but at the end of the movie navigation (skip, fwd, rwd, stop...) doesn't work. At the end of the movie there was a black a screen and i have to restart MP. @Sebastiii , i assume, that this is a bug. Where should i post logs, if it happens again. I think the area51 thread is obsolete, because it relates to 1.16.0 Final :).
    Can you try 1.17 Final ? There is a change to try to force a restore of MP GUI, maybe it solve the issue ?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    France France
    Country flag
    It's a change code so no new setting, did you try and if it failed, supply logs (watchdog first option please) ?
    Thanks.

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Can you try 1.17 Final ? There is a change to try to force a restore of MP GUI, maybe it solve the issue ?
    Hi @Sebastiii , unfortunately at the moment real life needs my full attention, so spare time is very, very rare. I hope, i will find some time for testing this weekend. Big Thanks for your effort.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    France France
    Country flag
    So with official 1.17 Final it wasn't working and now with the new audio branch it's ok ?
    If yes, the original issue can be related to that Intel device removed and added :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    T MadVR + LAV Filters, Perfect in MPC-BE, Bad in MP1 MediaPortal 1 Talk 13
    A 1.24.0 1.24 Kills 3D MVC playback on MadVr 1.24-1.26 Pre Release 66
    X MadVR Settings Video & DVD 2
    G MadVR, black TV Picture 1.20 Pre Release 1
    S Pause button no longer works with MadVR in 1.19 General Support 4
    C Is there an ideot save how-to implement madVR incl. HDR? Codecs, External Players 1
    Palm_Maniac madVR Frage Allgemeines Supportforum 19
    D wintv doesn’t stop recording on time Newcomers Forum 2
    toricred Using TMM, How to Stop Importer From Going to The Movie Database for Data General 1
    mickb [solved] Mediaportal Stops working General Support 5
    D [solved] Movie artwork download stopped working Submit: Bug Reports 9
    M MP 2.2.3 Unable to play .ts recordings and MediaPortal stops working for TV viewing General 31
    ajs [solved] 4982: Why this error hard stop when Mediaportal start? MediaPortal 1 3
    rsbrux IR has stopped working Remotes 4
    2BitSculptor MP 1.23.. music stops playing General Support 6
    M MP1 stops responding after Starting Plugins General Support 14
    fredco [solved] Large import not working Moving Pictures 15
    W Recordings will not stop General Support 8
    S [solved] Live TV playing stopped General 13
    R [solved] Watching a record during recording stops sometimes 2.2 Archive 30
    N [confirm] Calling RemoveScheduleForProgramAsync does not stop the recording if it is currently in progress MediaPortal 2 1
    N [confirm] Playing a recording, then pressing stop does not leave cursor on the recording MediaPortal 2 21
    N [will not fix] Changed settings do not take effect until MP2-Client is stopped and restarted. Submit: Bug Reports 4
    D Skip to end/live during dvbip recording causes it to stop playing instead. General Support 15
    Glith Sound stops working after first playback 1.21 88