1.17.0 madVR stop playback issue (1 Viewer)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Thanks for confirming, but it's not full issue trigger by trakt plugin.
    The real issue is that a dialog is started and want to display a dialog while madVR renderer is not fully finished and then MP get lock in a loop.
    So i'm trying to change that (working already for video player) for all players so it does now full madVR stop and dialog start after. :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hey :)
    Will post a new installer it's 1.17 + latest madVR change (stop rework).
    I have tested with TVSeries but only video player if you are able to try with LiveTV / Bluray / DVD, it could be nice :)
    @Helios61 it seems that you have also trakt rating (i think i have seen this while debugging on your PC) so i think that when using madVR, you have also running into this issue.
    The installer for testing contain also audio branch, so you can test :p

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Great it works :)
    I have notice something from your logs, LAV audio is removed and Microsoft Audio added, not sure why it seems LAV Audio can't play with Blacklist, can you look why ?

[2017-07-29 00:24:43,875] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Check graph connections for: LAV Audio Decoder
    [2017-07-29 00:24:43,881] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - - remove done
    [2017-07-29 00:24:43,895] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Check graph connections for: Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    In this case I play the footage with Realtek audio renderer. Lav audio it's configured for bitstream output with Dolby Digital stream that is supported by the Avr/HDMI connected device only. So the filter graph switch to the closest filter I guess

Inviato dal mio Moto G (5) Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Thanks :) can you test different player to see if all work (no need rating from trakt) but global play :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

You can find ton of guide here: https://www.avsforum.com/threads/madvr-player-support-thread.2215490/?post_id=39123050#post-39123050
    You can find ton of guide here: https://www.avsforum.com/threads/madvr-player-support-thread.2215490/?post_id=39123050#post-39123050
    Hi, I have a problem if I set madVR as Video Render. When I try to play my .mkv files I have an 'Unable to play. Video COdec...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank's, I had already disabled the option in MP. Anyway, last night, after several tests, I suddenly hooked up the correct frequency. Honestly I've done dozens of tests and so I don't know what is the thing that unlocked the problem, but now it works.
    Thank's, I had already disabled the option in MP. Anyway, last night, after several tests, I suddenly hooked up the correct...
    Hello, with Mediaporta and madVR I can't get the right refresh rate of the videos to work. I've set everything needed for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do something, but it would be 10's of seconds before the action happened. Doing an Alt-Tab would flush the actions. Too weird lol!! So, with some flak from the family, I had to give in. I just did a...
    Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do...
    So, this one has me quite stumped. Have tried ) and a few things - driver updates, kicking the box, threatening it with a static...
    Replies
    Views
    MP has adjustable audio delay. I don't know whether this works for all video formats, but it certainly works for TS files, and may work for MP4 files. There is a slider that allows you to adjust the audio delay while playing a video. Press the INFO button on the remote control to display the OSD, select the "Audio" icon, and then...
    MP has adjustable audio delay. I don't know whether this works for all video formats, but it certainly works for TS files, and may...
    This is not an audio/video out of sync issue but a delay in audio in playback I have been using MP for years and noticed their...
    Replies
    Views
    Default Direct Sound Device was the problem. MPAR worked better than Dircect Sound, but is still a problem. Changed Audio Renderer to use the TV and it's working.
    Default Direct Sound Device was the problem. MPAR worked better than Dircect Sound, but is still a problem. Changed Audio Renderer...
    New computer build with Windows 11 Pro. MediaPortal 1.34 x64. When I pause a video the audio drops out. This only occurs when...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom