MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-15-2009 12-22h - Revision:21720.rar (1 Viewer)

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    turning off vis in bass-player!? when it is on.

Wow, diskeeper, that's it! Turning off visualizations fixes problems with black screen after standby for me.
    Actually there were no hints at all in the logs (with activated vis) pointing into that direction... thanks anyway, because without working standbymode I couldn't use the svn.

I have some issue with visualizations too,and i already created 2 post,one in the MovingPictures thread and one here (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/listen-music-99/mp-svn-21688-visualizations-milkdrop-2-movingpictures-issue-54756/#post377286 ) but still no word on that.
    So there's some kind of bug after all not my PC running mad:D

ARE2

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2008
    Germany
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    I still have the same bugs as with the last build:
    * After returning from Standby/Hibernation I get a black screen and Mediaportal seems to freeze
    * Stuttering video during channel change

I already made bug reports.
    Lucky me I made a backup (svn from 23.1.09). Copied it over and the problems I described are not present anymore... the last svn was very stressful for me. :(

Hi,

same prob with the black Screen after returning from hibernate, on my side :( As if MP isn't restarted correctly (using an NVidia GFX Card).

Will provide logs as far as it is possible for me!

Everything else seems to work well with the last svn :)

Regards
    ARE2

turn off vis in bass-player!? when it is on.

turning off vis in bass-player!? when it is on.

Wow, diskeeper, that's it! Turning off visualizations fixes problems with black screen after standby for me.
    Actually there were no hints at all in the logs (with activated vis) pointing into that direction... thanks anyway, because without working standbymode I couldn't use the svn.

Hi,

Amazing... had milkdrop v2.0e as viz and turning it off solved the black screen prob :)

BIG :D

PS: But is that a MP prob or maybe the prob of the viz I was using :confused: And do you need still logs for that? If yes I will provide em!

Freuli

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2007
    Wake up Problem

Hi,

I have the Problem with this SVN, that my HTPC won't wake up for recordings.

Greetings

Freuli

ChrisOfCatford

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 2, 2006
    London UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

I have a MP client which worked with Version 1 but with this SVN does not.

I get jumpy playback on live and recorded TV as well as a pixilation at times.

The client is not great, but worked up until now enough to watch TV.

It was a completely clean MP install (using the complete removal option on uninstall), but the same issue occured on update from before.

This version works great on my server/single seat and Version 1 gave me issues.

What could have changed since Version 1 to make this happen?

Logs attached.

Thanks,
    Chris

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania

diskeeper

Portal Pro
    January 5, 2007
    Dortmund
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    PS: But is that a MP prob or maybe the prob of the viz I was using :confused: And do you need still logs for that? If yes I will provide em!

I had the problem with all winamp-vis which I had tested.

Hi,
    Just curious about this, did it work before this specific revision?

Regards
    Roy

before SVN 21688 I had only sonique-vis.

ARE2

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2008
    Germany
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    I had the problem with all winamp-vis which I had tested.

Hi,
    Just curious about this, did it work before this specific revision?

Regards
    Roy

before SVN 21688 I had only sonique-vis.

Hi,

for me it worked up to SVN 21306. The next SVNs I didn't test up to the last one that I'm testing now, so can't say when it really broke?

But found something else: when I wake up from hibernate and try to start TV I get a Timeshift error (Tomshift couldn't be established no signal)!?! when I close MP and wait some time, for example to get logs and to write a bugreport ;) (approximately 5 minutes), then start MP and tune a channel again it works :confused: What the heck is going on :mad:

I've attached logs but, well... don't be angry with me cause I did it manually! The Logs-Collector seemd to do something I could'nt really see what it was... a small window with a status bar opend when MP started over after hibernate and then it disapeared again behind MP (using it in fullscreen)!? So before I could tune to a channel, to reproduce the error and close MP... the logs collector did already do something. And to be sure that I get the correct logs I did it manually again without the Collector and as I said, I pulled out the logs manually. But hope they are all complete!

:D And Regards
    ARE2

:oops: Nearly forgot the logs :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom