Mediaportal with uncommitted Disceq (1 Viewer)

FilterX

Portal Pro
June 15, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi MM, thank you for the info regarding 1.3. So will the 22kHz implementation for 1.3 essentially eliminate the need for your patch for 1.2 that I have been using? Thanks.

ozkarah

Portal Member
March 27, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi mm,
Didn't here from you recently. I hope you are well. I would like to ask if this development is already included in 2.0 alpha ?

FilterX

Portal Pro
June 15, 2011
Home Country
Hi mm,
Didn't here from you recently. I hope you are well. I would like to ask if this development is already included in 2.0 alpha ?

Actually I just looked at MM's profile and he hasn't been logged in in a month. I hope he is OK.

FilterX

Portal Pro
June 15, 2011
Home Country
I've recently installed the latest 1.2.3 build of MP, but it seems that the changes that MM built with the patches have not been implement or are working with my 22khz switch. Anyone else using his previous patches able to get this to work?

Thanks.

Fx

FilterX

Portal Pro
June 15, 2011
Home Country
News does not seem to be good guys. İ found the mantis issue record of this problem. İt seems not fixed yet. No update since February, 2011 :(

http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3379

The notes say it was pushed to 1.3.0 so lets hope there is something in the Alpha coming out this week. Perhaps MM or Elliottmc can chime in.

ozkarah

Portal Member
March 27, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
I don't think 1.3 developments are monitored by another mantis db. All issues should be in the same db. So if it was fixed in 1.3 we should have seen it in the issue status. And importance is updated from major problem to minor problem. I am loosing my faith

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
Replies
Views
You´ll get a PM now ;)
You´ll get a PM now ;)
Hi. I would like to know if it is possible to watch IPTV with MediaPortal from my IPTV provider. And can use xtream codes without...
Replies
Views
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom