[confirm] minor UI bug: radio EPG scrolling (1 Viewer)

Paul Shirley

Portal Pro
November 3, 2008
Using Blue3Wide skin: the radio programme guide, single channel view, vertical scrolling uses left-right scroll controls. up-down and the mouse scroll wheel does nothing.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Using Blue3Wide skin: the radio programme guide, single channel view, vertical scrolling uses left-right scroll controls. up-down and the mouse scroll wheel does nothing.

It is not clear what you mean by 'single channel view'.

It is important that you post logs (and for something like this, screenshots). Even if you think your description is clear and obvious, and assume that because you see this problem it must be general - it might not be!

So, please post logs quickly before someone else deletes the thread!

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Mouse support for timeshift DE
    I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse friendly as much as possible, because it was almost impossible when I joined the team. As former WMC user I quickly decided to create a WMC-like skin which comes as close as possible in terms of appearance and...
    I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse...
    Hi, I am new to Media Portal, I am an avid Windows Media Center user, love it and trying to hold onto it as long as possible...
    Replies
    Views
    MediaPortal 2 has no mouse settings, those are controlled by Windows. You need to change it in your Windows mouse settings.
    MediaPortal 2 has no mouse settings, those are controlled by Windows. You need to change it in your Windows mouse settings.
    The TV Guide schedule will only scroll with keyboard up and down arrows and not the mouse wheel. Why is this the case? The Live TV...
    Replies
    Views
    The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short news bulletin), and DVRs with appropriate code can use this information to record both parts when you schedule the first part to record. I had always assumed that this capability was not implemented in "TV...
    The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short...
    The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short...
    Replies
    Views
    Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
    Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
    I have been a relatively happy user of MP1 for quite a while. My setup is a dedicated HTPC connected to my TV, a TV capture device...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom