More lines in Movie List / MovingPictures. (1 Viewer)

JSorrentino

Portal Pro
September 30, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Any way to get more list lines in the movie list? I have Over 1500+ movies and prefer more per screen when paging.

Thank You!

_hz_

October 15, 2009
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
Try to modify common.facade.video.xml file into skin directory.
In attached modified: List width, resume window width, file name width in pause screen.

Attachments

• common.facade.music.xml
    16.6 KB
  • common.facade.pictures.xml
    14.6 KB
  • common.facade.video.xml
    16.5 KB
  • DialogMenu.xml
    5.2 KB
  • videoFullScreen.xml
    5.8 KB

JSorrentino

Portal Pro
September 30, 2008
Home Country
Thank you, I'm going to give this a shot now and I'll report back.

JS

EDIT: These (at first glance) look to not be for Moving Pictures List, but I have a general idea of what files to start hacking now.

JSorrentino

Portal Pro
September 30, 2008
Home Country
OK, If you are interested, here's a modified xml file to give you more lines per viewing page from the Moving Pictures Movie List.

Took me from 8 to 11 lines in the listview for my Moving Pictures movie list. This cut my pages down *considerably* (about 180 pages down to 109).

My setup, as I do not know how well this will work if you are not using the 1920x1080 mode in StreamedMP, is for a 1080 display.

I don't want to learn all about skin structure but if anyone knows an easy way to shrink the gap between the movies in the list, please let me know (<cough skin authors!>). I think that may be able to push to about 15+ movies on a single page.

Code below, I did not need to clear skin cache or anything. Backup your old file before replacing. You must restart MediaPortal to see the change. This *only* effects the Moving Pictures Movie List View.

JS

Attachments

• movingpictures.default.facade.xml
    19.3 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically picked up the other movie.
Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically...
I added 3 movies, out of the 3 it picked up 2 and imported. I restarted MP multiple times but it still wouldn't pick it up. Added 2...
Replies
Views
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom