Motivate butcher to finish this skin! (3 Viewers)

mama

Portal Pro
May 31, 2004
Germany
Butcherboy started to create a skin for Sceneo (the german Meedio). He thought about recreating it for MP, so motivate him please, it looks great!

New screenshots in butchers post.

butcherBoy

Portal Pro
September 7, 2004
Germany
hi mama!

great motivation :D

the skin for mp is in progress. the screenshots are a little outdated. the next days i will post updated REAL mp screenshots. after finishing my 'digital-video' guide for myhtpc.de and setting up xp on my machine i have the time to finish the skin.

stay tuned!

-----------------------------
++ a few weeks later ++
-----------------------------

it's done! the skin is ready to download!

this version is tested with mp 0.0.0.13 and should work fine for most of you. if you expereience any problems please post it here. when an update is available i will post it here.

installation instructions

- download the skin file and unrar it into your mp skin directory
- if you want to use the english headlines (menu descriptions) you have to download them, unrar the file, delete the '_english' suffix and copy the files into the media directory. this will replace the german headlines.
- you can download the modified weather icons too. replace the original icons with this one (or backup your old icons)
- if you need some icons for your newsfeed, you can download my news icons (mostly for german newsfeeds)

- the skin (16.11.2004):
skin download (2,4 mb)
--
- english headlines (16.11.2004):
english headlines (0,3 mb)
--
- weather icons (resolution 64 x 64 and 128 x 128 pixel):
weather icons download (1,1 mb)
--
- news logos (16.11.2004):
news logos download(0,3 mb)
--

or check out http://www.mymediaportal.de/showtopic.php?threadid=2834

greetz
the butcher

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    butcherBoy butcherBoy butcherBoy butcherBoy butcherBoy butcherBoy butcherBoy butcherBoy butcherBoy butcherBoy butcherBoy butcherBoy !!!!!!!!!!

Motivated???

DMAN

butcherBoy

Portal Pro
    September 7, 2004
    Germany
    hi!

here are a few screenshots. the theme is still under development and i hope to release it as soon as possible.

mp_main.jpg

--
    --
    mp_main_mail.jpg

--
    --
    mp_main_weather.jpg

--
    --
    mp_main_recipies.jpg

--
    --
    mp_detail_movies.jpg

--
    --

that's it so far!

greetz
    the butcher

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I like the older screen shots with the darker blue background on the left.
    It looks too much like MCE otherwise.

I know it early days yet and keep up the good work.
    Skin variety is a good thing.

Cheers

DMAN.

butcherBoy

Portal Pro
    September 7, 2004
    Germany
    i have to do some tests on tv screen. more saturated colors (like the dark blue on the left) bleed on tv. you don't have this problems on a pc monitor. next week i will test it on tv. comments and suggestions are welcome!

greetz
    the butcher

Users who are viewing this thread