Mouse Cursor is always present (1 Viewer)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Thanks but this is related to 1.12 Pre-release and not before :)

jan.schreibe

Portal Member
    January 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

is it possible to downgrade version 1.11 back to 1.10? Or has the database/config been upgraded so downgrading is not possible? Just wanna know because the WAF starts to suffer here ;-)

kind regards

janosch

ryan1

Portal Member
    April 29, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi,

is it possible to downgrade version 1.11 back to 1.10? Or has the database/config been upgraded so downgrading is not possible? Just wanna know because the WAF starts to suffer here ;-)

kind regards

janosch
    I tried running the 1.10 installer to downgrade but it would crash while trying to start a TV stream 100% of the time. I had to use a system backup to restore a working 1.10.

I'm sure it can be done, but downgrading using the installer didn't work for me.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    You need to use separate installer from temp folder and reinstall MP and TV (if used). Database on TV has not changed for a long time if i'm not wrong :)

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    So, we have to downgrade to 1.10?.Does that mean some of us will be stuck with that forever?:confused:

andreas2

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I sometimes have after standby or reboot a Mouse Courser. After moving the Courors it disappears .
    This problem I have for some years. After upgrading the HTPC with a SSD in December, the problem was gone. It came back with the subsequent releases .
    I do not know if that's the same problem .
    I think to myself this is a performance problem. I have an old weak HTPC (Athlon X2 260, Nvidia chipset - GPU 8003)
    Andreas

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    The point is for most of us, we can't reproduce it :(
    This shi.... is hard to debug without mouse or keyboard.
    If we are able to reproduce it, it will be more easy to test some different MP release (commit point of view) and/or it's maybe a TVS issue or TVS trigger something on MP side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom