Moving Pictures Build for MediaPortal 1.2 Beta? (1 Viewer)

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I see the same.

The specific error (apologies for incomplete logs) is

Code:
    2011-04-29 20:25:25.532000 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: exception loading window C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\DefaultWide\movingpictures.xml err:'delay' is an unexpected token. Expecting white space. Line 133, position 60.

at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
       at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(String res, String arg)
       at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseAttributes()
       at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElement()
       at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
       at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
       at System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadNode(Boolean skipOverWhitespace)
       at System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadDocSequence(XmlDocument parentDoc)
       at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)
       at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
       at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(String filename)
       at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.LoadSkin()

2011-04-29 20:25:25.533000 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: Window: MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.MainUI.MovingPicturesGUI init

I think the problem is line 133 in movingpictures.xml (as the logs suggest!)

Code:
    		  <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200"delay="200">Hidden</animation>

missing space before 'delay'. Adding the space fixes the problem.

Mark

udnceck

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2011
    Moving Pictures work like a charme.

I've only a question: "How do i do if i want to completly rescan my movies archive?"

Thanks for your work.

Bye

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Moving Pictures work like a charme.

I've only a question: "How do i do if i want to completly rescan my movies archive?"

Thanks for your work.

Bye

You definately should not have to rescan your collection. When upgrading to MediaPortal 1.2 Beta, the MediaPortal installer may have cleared out your settings folder (I can't tell you how frustrating this is for me as a plugin developer). The install does fortunately back up your settings though. You are looking for the databases\movingpictures.db3 file and everything in the thumbs\MovingPictures\ folder.

Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

udnceck

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2011
    FForde, no problem. Your plug-in is grate.

I want to rescan my movies archive because in Moving Picture film list i don't find 2 movie. My English is not good, sorry.

If i delete movingpictures.db3 file in database and thumbs folder I should be able to rescan all mi collection. This is correct?
    For me is not a problem, the scan will be completed in half an hour.

The plug-in is perfect and, for me, working like a charm.

Thanks

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    Hi,

I hate to tell you this, but with this version, all movie titles (at least in list view and coverflow view) have the colour for 'watched'. The watched status is still fine, as I can set status to watched or unwatched correctly but there is no way to see this.

Also, there is a slight glitch in coverflow - the covers do not come to the top. See screenshot.

Mark

Attachments

• movingpictures.jpg
      movingpictures.jpg
      238.1 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi,

I hate to tell you this, but with this version, all movie titles (at least in list view and coverflow view) have the colour for 'watched'. The watched status is still fine, as I can set status to watched or unwatched correctly but there is no way to see this.

Also, there is a slight glitch in coverflow - the covers do not come to the top. See screenshot.

Mark

Watched states are being respected, its just the colors defined for DefaultWide are not very good e.g. Watched color is inconsistent between List and Coverflow. Also the remote color is almost the same as watched color so its hard to tell the difference.

This should be added to Mantis in my opinion. I raised this concern in the internal forums for DefaultWide during testing.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    Hi,

Mark

Watched states are being respected, its just the colors defined for DefaultWide are not very good e.g. Watched color is inconsistent between List and Coverflow. Also the remote color is almost the same as watched color so its hard to tell the difference.

This should be added to Mantis as in my opinion. I raised this concern in the internal forums for DefaultWide during testing.

Hi,

Well, I can't reproduce this on a different system, so I am rescanning my database from scratch. It isn't importing anything, so I think something is pretty messed up on my system. Please ignore my reports until I work out what is going on!

Also, the coverflow glitch is because my screen aspect ratio is 16:10, not 16:9.

Mark

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    The colors are still a bug in my opinion, esp if people have offline movies.

Users who are viewing this thread