MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2009
    Arizona
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2

Description
    I will pull logs and try to track what these are soon but these screenshots are too good not to share. My MP 2.2 installation has visited the future.

ScreenShot308.jpg

ScreenShot302.jpg

ScreenShot303.jpg

ScreenShot304.jpg

ScreenShot305.jpg

ScreenShot306.jpg

ScreenShot307.jpg

Steps to Reproduce:
    No ideas yet

JSchuricht

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2009
    Arizona
    Home Country
    So the future movies can't be played since they are virtual or maybe MP2 is just planning ahead for movies it thinks I will add?

upload_2018-12-6_20-7-36.png

Also noticed the movie count seemed higher than I remember.

Below, client with future movies
    upload_2018-12-6_20-22-44.png

Normal movie count after restarting MP 2.2 and no future movies.

upload_2018-12-6_20-22-30.png

Not sure if this is going to be a one time occurrence or if I have time traveling gremlins.
    This is the client with 2.2.1 WIP so perhaps the future bug is limited to the future release.

Attachments

• MediaPortal2-Logs-2018-12-06-20.09.11 server.zip
      9 MB
    • MediaPortal2-Logs-2018-12-06-20.15.25 client.zip
      1 MB
    Last edited:

JSchuricht

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2009
    Arizona
    Home Country
    The time traveling gremlins are still present after restarting MP 2 and even after a full restart of the clients and server. They have new location called empty as well as the 2019-2025 listings.

upload_2018-12-6_22-15-3.png

upload_2018-12-6_22-16-13.png

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

This is not a bug. You activated virtual media items in settings, just deactivate it again and those items will disappear.
    I never have it activated, but some people like to see which episodes are coming next for their series. Same is for movies of a movie collection. You will see only future movies of a movie collection with already one existing real movie.

JSchuricht

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2009
    Arizona
    Home Country
    Thanks, where is that setting? I haven't had any luck finding it in settings or googling it.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In general this is a nice feature and is available in other HTPC tools too like e.g. in MP1 Especially on Series it is a good thing to see at first look how many episodes are to follow up in the recent season...

Users who are viewing this thread