[no Bug] MP crashed upon Movie DB lookup (1 Viewer)

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I just had a crash on downloading movie info. I have not tried again yet, but I attached the logs for your information.

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hmm, is reproducable (at least by me). When downloading IMDB Info for GroceryStoreWars ;) MP crashed.

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Something is not right in your install. Are you using any binaries posted on forums?

Few more notes:
    - when posting logs, full logs are needed
    - ALL plugins that are not part of MediaPortal standard vanilla install should be disabled and Default skin is to be used

Seidelin

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2006
    Kgs. Lyngby
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Yes, please do a SE suggests. And that is most easily done by running MP with the Debug-Mode shortcut (see my sig if in doubt).

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Funny, usually I am the one telling others that ;)

Here they are:

steps to reproduce: Go to Videos, Shares View, Press F3 on the grocerystorewars.wmv, select the first entry (from 2006) and wait a few seconds. MP then crashes.

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You were right, sorry to have bothered you guys. This comes from a patched core.dll I used for testing jamesons proposed changes to the music section. With the originals the problem is gone.

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Code:
    2011-06-21 21:19:16.226264 [ERROR][IMDBDetails(13)]: Exception   :System.MissingMethodException: Methode nicht gefunden: "Void MediaPortal.Util.FanArt.GetTmdbFanartByApi(System.String, System.String, System.String, System.String, Boolean, Int32, Boolean)".
       bei MediaPortal.Video.Database.IMDBFetcher.FetchDetailsThread()
       bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
       bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
       bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

which leads me to think that you use some strange binary. I will do the steps to reproduce but I'm already 99.99% certain that it will work.

Can you check Core.dll version and date? Compare it with MediaPortal.exe version and date?

Edit: OK :) Set the thread to [no bug]

Users who are viewing this thread