Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Done a little Photoshoping today. If you like, replace it with the default one in your MP2 client program folder.

Attachments

• MP2 Client Splashscreen.jpg
      MP2 Client Splashscreen.jpg
      278.3 KB

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    not sure about the font
    It's LCARS Font (aka Star Trek The Next Generation Font). ;)
    I never expect this to be the new "official" Splash Screen. I've done it just for personal purpose as the recent screen is a bit too minimalistic imho...
    First I wanted to add a warp trail from MP1 to MP2 logo but that was too much even for an old school trekkie like me. ;)

Lightning303

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I really like @Spragleknas design. However, i dont think that any text apart from "CLNT" is needed. As the splashscreen is seen just for i few seconds in mp2, nobody will have time to read that :).

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    *lol*

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do something, but it would be 10's of seconds before the action happened. Doing an Alt-Tab would flush the actions. Too weird lol!! So, with some flak from the family, I had to give in. I just did a...
    Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do...
    So, this one has me quite stumped. Have tried ) and a few things - driver updates, kicking the box, threatening it with a static...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    Judging by the source code, 1.20 has DB version 61, and 1.33 has DB version 62. That is, one column has been added: symbolRateMultiplier
    Judging by the source code, 1.20 has DB version 61, and 1.33 has DB version 62. That is, one column has been added...
    Hi I have a TV server 1.12 on a dedicated box, utilizing 2 DVB-C cards and newcs. I want to keep that installation. However one of...
    Replies
    Views
    MP2 uses the same TV engine as MP1, so it must work also with MP2, you just need to select TVE3 and not TVE3.5 in the installer. MP2 also supports a 3rd TV engine TVMosaic, but this is configured web-based and I can not tell you, if this works with your hardware.
    MP2 uses the same TV engine as MP1, so it must work also with MP2, you just need to select TVE3 and not TVE3.5 in the installer...
    My computer is running Windows 10 Pro. I have installed MP2. Not sure what version. I have a Hauppauge WinTV 1850 TV card...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom