mp4 and mov problem (1 Viewer)

webcris77

Portal Pro
October 31, 2008
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi all,
after 2 day of tips an trick i'm yet unable to set the mov and mp4 splitter in mp 1.2 for online videos plugin
Anyone can help me please to solve this issue?
thanks
CF:D

domb

Portal Pro
October 30, 2006
Hi all,
after 2 day of tips an trick i'm yet unable to set the mov and mp4 splitter in mp 1.2 for online videos plugin
Anyone can help me please to solve this issue?
thanks
CF:D

Only thing that works for me is...

1. Download Codec Tweak Tool 4.7.3
2. Click on Manage Source Filters
3. Under the option MP4, HDMOV, MOV, 3GP, M4A select 'Complete disable the Gabest and Haali MP4 splitters'

That should work.

Funny enough it still uses Haali but it obviously stops Gabest or whatever is interfering with it, so probably a good idea to install Haali as well.

BTW I just use ffdshow as far as codecs goes. Quicktime is installed but it doesn't get used from within MediaPortal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I was installing/upgrading x64 over x86. These 2 problems did not occur when installing/upgrading x86 over x86. All is good. Now running 1.35 x86 with no problem. Thank you
I was installing/upgrading x64 over x86. These 2 problems did not occur when installing/upgrading x86 over x86. All is good. Now...
Good day, Same 2 installation problem as last version. 2 problems after upgrading to 1.35 from 1.34: 1- To avoid error message...
Replies
Views
MP has adjustable audio delay. I don't know whether this works for all video formats, but it certainly works for TS files, and may work for MP4 files. There is a slider that allows you to adjust the audio delay while playing a video. Press the INFO button on the remote control to display the OSD, select the "Audio" icon, and then...
MP has adjustable audio delay. I don't know whether this works for all video formats, but it certainly works for TS files, and may...
This is not an audio/video out of sync issue but a delay in audio in playback I have been using MP for years and noticed their...
Replies
Views
Thank you so much, I have downloaded and then cut and pasted the files into their respective locations and iPlayer has its subcategories restored and a few of the broken sites that I had are now back and working. I think it proves that the core program is fine, but there is a problem with the internet connection. I have no idea what...
Thank you so much, I have downloaded and then cut and pasted the files into their respective locations and iPlayer has its...
Good evening I never was able to solve my TLS problems and my Online Videos installation is now getting seriously outdated (here...
Replies
Views
This solves the problem. Thank you. I completely overlooked that.
This solves the problem. Thank you. I completely overlooked that.
I'm trying to register Mediaportal as new application in trakt. When I'm ordering a new user code the window shown only "USERCODE"...
Replies
Views
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom