hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Version 1.1 is found here

Simply unzip it to a folder of your choice and run the exe. No need to uninstall the new version. Let me know, if you experience the problem.

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    tested 1.1. but on different system.

5 files took 2 minutes. web page seems not to be accessible

something like that is in the log of 1.1. now for all 5 files:

2010-09-07 23:10:37.500976 [Debug][1]: Identify: Creating Fingerprint
    2010-09-07 23:10:39.819335 [Debug][1]: Identify: Get MusicBrainz PUID
    2010-09-07 23:11:00.820312 [Error][1]: Util: Error retrieving Web Page: http://ofa.musicdns.org/ofa/1/track...nown&alb=unknown&tnm=0&gnr=unknown&yrr=0&enc= Die Verbindung mit dem Remoteserver kann nicht hergestellt werden. bei System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
    bei MPTagThat.Core.Util.GetWebPage(String requestString)

tomtom

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    yeah, that looks like problems accessing musicbrainz website.
    So we know, that it is not a problem of version 2.0 itself.

will try to investigate, tough on my side i see no difference in speed at alll

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Update: I was looking up now the NSIS installer. Seems that i can make it to install silently. Just published a first version of MPTagThat 2. the next update can have a silent version, if you are still interested.
    Update: I was looking up now the NSIS installer. Seems that i can make it to install silently. Just published a first version of...
    Hi all, Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question to the installation of MPTagThat (3.18 /MPTagThat 2 beta). Can someone tell me from...
    Replies
    Views
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs have played. If I press Next, it will start playing the next song. This happens with BASS and Wasapi players. It does not happen if I use Internal dshow player (which doesn't sound as good as either of...
    Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
    Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
    Replies
    Views
    Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
    Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
    Occasionally if I pause Live TV then resume it later, the video keeps playing but the audio is stuck in a half second loop. As of...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other than to record scheduled programs) Activated Power Scheduler and ticked all boxes under EPG tag (XmLTv guide now downloaded and installed as scheduled) I think my problem with MP 1.32 install re scheduled...
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other...
    I have just installed MP 2.4 I have set up for ICE TV XMTV guide Followed all instructions for set up ( as for MP 1 ) Guide...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom