[confirm] Music Visualisation Not Working (1 Viewer)

sleepycol

Portal Pro
June 2, 2006
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Country flag
Hi Colin
Do I need to do anything with the patch?
no. that is only for developers so can see what i have Change inside MP-Sourcecode.

These files have improved things slightly, in that when I go to fullscreen vis
Hmm.. slightly?
i have search in my code more then one hour how fix this Problem so the right SoVis are visualization.

This always used to cycle between vis and cover art. Please could this feature be returned?
i have never seen this Feature in any Version of MP.
only Show Vis or Cover under "now playing" Screen

So it seems its an issue when first entering now playing.
yes.. should fix by a developer here of MP

I've only ever had a folder.jpg in each album directory and this has always worked before
that work, only for Sonique Visualization if you has activate Show Cover and OpenGL in Configuration of SoniqeVis.

See Attached Picture

View attachment 154354 View attachment 154355

Hi,

Yes, MP used to cycle between cover art and vis. This was at least before V1.7 I think. See history of this thread. I can promise you this DID used to cycle between cover art and vis. I have used MP for 8 years or so and this feature DEFINITELY was present in now playing.

Anyway, at the moment I do not get a covert art displayed at all in the small preview in bottom left. Just the default "no album art logo" which is clearly not correct no matter what the history of this issue.

The covert art option for open GL is for the cover art to be used as a background on the fullscreen vis. Try it and you will see.

I'm having a very hard time convincing devs of all of this so bordering on giving up :0(

Cheers,
Colin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
horned_reaper [solved] When playing music Fanart does not shuffle Fanart Handler 20
horned_reaper [solved] When playing music Fanart does not appear immediately after downloading Fanart Handler 272
horned_reaper [Music] 5012: Start current music track from the beginning Improvement Suggestions 21
horned_reaper [solved] 5012: Restart current music track General Support 13
atlantic How to use Spotify inside Mediaportal? Listen Music 18
horned_reaper [solved] Music playback hangs General Support 58
globaldonkey Music Database Error Listen Music 1
joecrow Music on Headphones Listen Music 8
2BitSculptor MP 1.23.. music stops playing General Support 6
Sarxas What Music Are You Listening To? OffTopic 0
Edwardfc [solved] Mp 2.2.1 Configuration Issues - Goes to Sleep while playing Music General 6
G [fixed] [MP2-786] Party Music Player can only play playlists with less than 1000 items 2.2 Archive 7
KlausWirn Music crash Bass crash no change to play music Installation, configuration support 2
BlueMax1916 [confirm] Music: Every 2nd track skipped MediaPortal 2 30
N Music player help Listen Music 4
N How to shuffle all my music, and how to sort by album artist General 4
R MP 2.2 client spielt audio-titel kurz an und springt dann zum nächten Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 9
joecrow Music: Fade Out not working 1.20 Pre Release 0
M Music playback stops after certain files 1.19 0
E [Pending] Handling Multifile Cue Submit: code patches (MediaPortal/TV-Server/etc.) 56
T [solved] MP2 Switch off visualisation when listening to audio....PLEASE!!! General 23
M TV Server Preview Window is blank, sounds works Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 3
C Hauppauge HVR-1265 -- does it work with MP1? MediaPortal 1 Talk 1
Rob Hexenmeister ITV Player still not working for me OnlineVideos 2
V Do you have to have a smart tv for it to work? Newcomers Forum 4