<nextblockx>155</nextblockx>
				<nextblocky>368</nextblocky>
			</control>
[COLOR=DarkOrange]</control>[/COLOR] <-missing

Smirnuff

Portal Pro
December 7, 2004
United Kingdom
You are correct but as before that is no bug its just a missing set of tags that aren't actually needed, to expand on that... it doesn't affect the ability to play the game or use MP in the least therefore it is not a bug?!?!?

Without trying to be rude, irrespective of the fact that this particular issue is related to a plugin I implemented, I find your testing strategry to be rather odd. I mean are you going to go through the source code and spell check it also as part of your testing? ;)

Lol I'm starting to wonder whether you might be mPod in disguise?!?!?

Cheers,
Smirnoff :).

DigitalPixel

Portal Member
September 20, 2005
Berlin
Without trying to be rude, irrespective of the fact that this particular issue is related to a plugin I implemented, I find your testing strategry to be rather odd. I mean are you going to go through the source code and spell check it also as part of your testing?

:D no i work on a new skin there find such a thing

:) ok german thoroughness is not a bug its a feature

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HidIr\Remotes\745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da] "EnableDebounce"=dword:00000001 There are several different values for the...
Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor...
I'm currently testing the new Sofabaton x1 remote control with which I want to replace my Harmony. Everything looks good so far...
Replies
Views
Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's exactly what I am trying to solve. An example is moving from mytvrecordedtv.xml to mytvRecordedInfo. The variable changes from a screen grab thumbnail from the video file to a channel logo during...
Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's...
Good evening, I have a basic understanding of using skin.setstring and am able to set a skin property when a control gets focus...
Replies
Views
Due to the recent update in FanartHandler and using dynamic paths for the ClearArt, ClearLogo and CDArt this is resolved without the need to update MovingPictures Cornerstone.MP.Extensions as FH no longer uses #selecteditem and instead uses #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.title. At the moment MePo theme has these values but I plan to...
Due to the recent update in FanartHandler and using dynamic paths for the ClearArt, ClearLogo and CDArt this is resolved without...
There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] EPG windows DE
So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for up and down keys. And it's Work! Really big thanks to you and the team that give this great mediacenter. Cheers ;)
So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for...
Hello, How to scroll the line in the epg windows with titan extended skin? I see the firts 11 channel lines but I cannot get the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Context menu? DE
My bad; somehow I posted in the wrong section. Have reposted here (and deleted this one to not spam section! :- ). o_O
My bad; somehow I posted in the wrong section. Have reposted here (and deleted this one to not spam section! :- ). o_O
Replies
Views
Top Bottom