Mytrailers Works...after a fashion (1 Viewer)

Efros

Portal Pro
January 23, 2006
Maine
Home Country
England England
Works after repeatedly selecting the trailer, then occasionally craps out such that no trailers work until MP is restarted. Blue Two skin, real player alternative, QTalt, Mplayer.

Taipan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I assume that you are looking for some assistance with getting My Trailers to work?

If I am correct, could you please use the Support Template and post the relevant section of your MediaPortal.log file (where you are trying to use My Trailers), so we can get some clues as to what is causing this problem. My Trailers works fine for me, so I can only guess that it is something wrong in your setup..... :?

I have moved this post to its correct Forum, too!

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Is this plugin the same as can be found in this thread ? If not, check it out - QT Trailer plugin.

You will need to backup the thread for the link to the plugin. Please post your likes/dislikes on this plugin on the thread I mentioned!

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks @CyberSimian! I delved deeper into this issue and especially the "Silent Stream Bug" you mentioned. I downloaded different pieces of software that claimed to do like you said: keeping the DA-convertors "alive" by sending a non-audible signal periodically. Turned out this was NOT the thing happening in my AV-receiver. While...
    Thanks @CyberSimian! I delved deeper into this issue and especially the "Silent Stream Bug" you mentioned. I downloaded different...
    I'm having a strange one here ... it seems to have started after getting a new Sony 4k TV, and manifests itself by refusing to...
    Replies
    Views
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Logos not being displayed on a client DE
    Looking good here.(y):)
    Looking good here.(y):)
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.31.0 MediaPortal 1 - 1.31 Released! DE
    If you are having problems with MPAR like MPAR 1.31 no configuration dialog? , re-download and reinstall Mediaportal 1.31 Final.
    If you are having problems with MPAR like MPAR 1.31 no configuration dialog? , re-download and reinstall Mediaportal 1.31 Final.
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.31 Phoenix Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5115] - Fix for TMDB / TI_MDB grabbers...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4 Release DE
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom