mytvseries for 1.0RC1? (1 Viewer)

Memphys

Portal Member
November 29, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Is there an upcoming version for the new mp 1.0RC1 of mytvseries? Because i've tested the latest release and doesn't work =\ thank you

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    s there an upcoming version for the new mp 1.0RC1 of mytvseries? Because i've tested the latest release and doesn't work =\ thank you

Think need more info, as first thing i did was reinstall TV-Series plugin and rescan my shares, which worked.

did you download and install the mediainfo.dll into the windows folder.

FreQi

Portal Member
    June 10, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I did a fresh install of RC1 and MP-TVSeries-2.0.765 and I was able to scan my files from the plugin configuration. However, when I try to open the plugin in MediaPortal, I get a black screen with the text "Missing or invalid file:" and that's it. No name of the mysterious missing or invalid file.

I have downloaded mediainfo.dll and put it in %windir%\system32 but I still get the error. Any ideas?

bobrap

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 22, 2006
    TN
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I believe the mediainfo.dll goes in \Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows.

felo

Portal Pro
    October 9, 2007
    In Hell.
    Home Country
    Thnks guys!
    i got it working now.
    I put it in both, C:\Windows and \Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows. (was not sure where) :)

Cheers!

aidbish

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2007
    righthandside 3/4 way up
    Hi Guys
    i get the same error , missing xml file but then it also says wrong skin file
    hi have the latest version of tv-series dll, the tV-series xml is in the skin folder ( bluetwo). and i have donwnloaded the latest mediainfo and placed it in plugin/windows directory

any ideas

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Looks like xml file missing, just tried here with BT skin.

Might be time to try a different skin, know xface and PM111 work fine with TVSeries.

If you do not want these then nick the TVSeries.xml from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
    Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have I missed something all this time? Is there a way of marking recordings as favourites, and an easy way to display them? Thank you
    I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have...
    I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom