New general option: Send to tray on close (1 Viewer)

midiboy

Portal Pro
March 14, 2005
Hi !

Topic says it all. Please add a general option to send mediaportal to the tray instead of closing it if pressing either of the X or Close buttons.

Thanks !
Alex

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
Replies
Views
I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Thanks guys for your help so far, I'll check out the info.
Thanks guys for your help so far, I'll check out the info.
Hi, I've been using MP2 for a couple of years now. And I was wondering how easy would it be (for me) to add extra features to the...
Replies
Views
Your explanation step by step worked perfectly! Thank you.
Your explanation step by step worked perfectly! Thank you.
Hi, I'm new in MP2 after years of using MP1. Now I'm struggling with some little issues. For instance, after adding a movie...
Replies
Views
Ah, OK, thank you.
Ah, OK, thank you.
How to transfer all of one's own data / settings to a new installation on another Notebook? Is there an import, export option? Is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom