New MP web site domain ? (1 Viewer)

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    just a free domain to test the new server, not related in any way to mp.
    Shouldnt be found anymore anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Web Configuration DE
    Ok, I understand that of course. If I could help with coding I’d do, but my skills are basically zero :( Would be great to consider it in the web version in future!
    Ok, I understand that of course. If I could help with coding I’d do, but my skills are basically zero :( Would be great to consider...
    Hi, i just started using MP2.4 and really like it. I saw, that you guys are also working on an alternative TV provider with...
    Replies
    Views
    HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is currently being received, and I was astonished to observe that the video datastream can switch rapidly between interlaced and progressive, even within single advertisement! :eek: I am glad that you were able...
    HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is...
    Hi I have the strangest problem. On two different downloaded video files, my MP crashes and restarts right after the programme...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Australia - DVB-EPG - does it work? DE
    Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
    Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
    Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
    Replies
    Views
    Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be displayed in that application. This does not happen with MP2. If I try to open a .ts file (or any other video file type associated with Media Portal) rather than displaying the recording it merely opens...
    Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
    Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 Some ideas and questions? DE
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
    It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom