Next version of Online Videos? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Bit strange to have a Final Release with a specific x64 version of the Extension Manager and then have to go chasing around "somewhere else", in this case, to an old thread in the forum to be able to install an important plugin, don't you think? I don't doubt that using that source works, I'm using it successfully on another PC but...
Bit strange to have a Final Release with a specific x64 version of the Extension Manager and then have to go chasing around...
Using the MP 1.32 x64 Extension Manager to install Online Videos seems to procede and complete succesfully but the plugin is not...
Replies
Views
Thank you so much, I have downloaded and then cut and pasted the files into their respective locations and iPlayer has its subcategories restored and a few of the broken sites that I had are now back and working. I think it proves that the core program is fine, but there is a problem with the internet connection. I have no idea what...
Thank you so much, I have downloaded and then cut and pasted the files into their respective locations and iPlayer has its...
Good evening I never was able to solve my TLS problems and my Online Videos installation is now getting seriously outdated (here...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Next version of MP2 DE
Sure, the explannation was unfortunately for MP1, so unvalid for MP2. Extract the content in the folder "onlinevideos" of attached zip file to "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\OnlineVideos\SiteUtils\". Most pages are broken, if you just want to add Netflix the "OnlineVideos.Sites.ministerK.dll" should be enough I think. In...
Sure, the explannation was unfortunately for MP1, so unvalid for MP2. Extract the content in the folder "onlinevideos" of attached...
Hi, It’s since longer time quite silent about MP2. When do you plan the next release and what the planned features and bug fixes? :)
Replies
Views
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom