MP2 - Spring'16 nopmtfound (1 Viewer)

BcD

August 30, 2016
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Since 8/26, started getting 'nopmtfound' messages when attempting to load some previously working channels.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    The only TV related error I can see in your logs is that you don't have a proper Audio Filter installed for your analogue tuner. As it is a very long time ago since I last used analogue tuners with MP I really don't know what to do. Maybe on 8/26 your broadcast provider has changed the audio codec used, but this only is a wild guess...

Aside this you have issues with many of your zip files containing images. They are compressed in a way, MP2 can not handle. Never saw this before, so probably the zip are encrypted or damaged...

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Since 8/26, started getting 'nopmtfound' messages when attempting to load some previously working channels.
    Have you verified if the broadcaster has changed frequencies? Sat and cable providers tend to ocasionally swap channels around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
    With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
    Replies
    Views
    The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP client. MP 1.33 will have 32-bit and 64-bit versions of both the MP client and TV Server. My understanding is that it will not be possible to perform an upgrade install from a 64-bit client + 32-bit TV...
    The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP...
    This is on a windows 11 latest rev OS: This particular component has been very frustrating. I'm a new potential user, trying to...
    Replies
    Views
    THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    Started on: 2023-12-26 last update: 2023-12-26 Summary: Minimize the amount of data written to disk by simulating a tempfs RAM...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for that. I found "Chnlineup" in the Sky grab and "FreesatEPG" in the Freesat grab and enabled them both in EPG Collector, and also set them as the EPG grabber for radio in MP2. But here's the odd thing: The next time I opened the XMLTV EPG mapper (where you map actual channels to channels available in the EPG), the radio...
    Thanks for that. I found "Chnlineup" in the Sky grab and "FreesatEPG" in the Freesat grab and enabled them both in EPG Collector...
    Following on from this thread: Previously I used EPG Collector very successfully to grab a 7 day OTA EPG which included the EPG...
    Replies
    Views
    A few months ago my broadband package was compulsorily updated to a no-limit and much-more-expensive package, so I could now consider streaming video from the internet. (My previous broadband package had a 16GB per month limit, which made regular streaming from the internet a non-starter.) However... There seem to be a constant...
    A few months ago my broadband package was compulsorily updated to a no-limit and much-more-expensive package, so I could now...
    I have the most recent version of MP2, running on a PC with up-to-date Windows 10. Until recently I have been able to receive and...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom