Nothing is showing for Recently Added (1 Viewer)

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    My last three items list is not working, nothing is apearing. All settings are set to on....how can i check whats wrong?

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Try a different skin, it may not be due to streamed MP. Also last 3 items for what? do any of the recently added work? The plugin that displays last 3 recently added movies/shows etc, is called latest media handler.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Last 3 Added TVSeries and Movies are handled by StreamedMP (regardless of any settings in LMH). If its one of those plugins, then a full set of logs as well as picture of empty items.

You need to ensure BasicHome editor has the setting enabled and mapped to he item you wish you display the latest items.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
    After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
    Replies
    Views
    MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have the same problem as you face now.
    MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have...
    The iPlayer link in Onlinevideos is only showing the last program in the series. For example 'The Traitors' only shows the final...
    Replies
    Views
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 IPTV in New Zealand DE
    that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
    that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
    I would love to get IPTV working on my Mediaportal. I have the TV server and three clients working great, but a recent power supply...
    Replies
    Views
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom