Old Xmas Skin for 1.2.x (2 Viewers)

Timothy Cobb

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2012
    Bellevue, Nebraska
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Does anyone have the old xmas skin that does NOT require 1.3beta? i've used these every year and now i cant! Please help!

Timothy Cobb

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2012
    Bellevue, Nebraska
    Home Country
    remove...wrong place....
    overwhelmingly helpful...
    i always make sure to search before commenting, i always try all options i can before wasting peoples precious time with stupidity.

sadly i am let down. i guess i didnt not find the "old shit for people that dont want to use beta yet" category. feel free to move this there....sorry i was a bother to the powers that be. good day sir.

Timothy Cobb

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2012
    Bellevue, Nebraska
    Home Country
    the current xmas skin out there wont install...claiming it only works for 1.3.so on...beta...i am running 1.2.3.0, i used the xmas theme last year and loved it, and just want to use it again. but 1.3 wont support all my plugins. i want the xmas theme from last year but no longer have the installer....help...help...help. in a search, there are old link that come up, but they are dead links that report 404 errors when visited. i just want the xmas edition that does not require mediaportal 1.3

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    remove...wrong place....
    overwhelmingly helpful...
    i always make sure to search before commenting, i always try all options i can before wasting peoples precious time with stupidity.

sadly i am let down. i guess i didnt not find the "old shit for people that dont want to use beta yet" category. feel free to move this there....sorry i was a bother to the powers that be. good day sir.

Hi ,
    in my previos post , i did post my last year "harley's xmas theme" but when i notes you look for Purevision skin xmas theme , i remove my post ...
    if you look for defultwide xmas theme ... look for the link in my signature ... :)
    if you look for purevision skin xmas theme ... sorry cannot help ..
    Marry Xmas .. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one and the new one. Simply delete the old one. When this happens in the future, you can select a channel and click the "Preview" button on the panel. If the channel is working, a small preview screen appears...
    You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one...
    Help Please, I have a couple of issues. Query 1: Regarding the Quest channel: Last week, I set it to record a program and it...
    Replies
    Views
    Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test system (I don't have a Schedules Direct account), but I could not get it to work either. @framug mentioned that the plugins run no more than once per day, so that may have been my problem. However... I...
    Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test...
    It seems an old annoyance is still around (many previous versions) The red dot doesn't always display in TV Guide or scheduler for...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I came to MP2 and I’m very happy with it ;)
    I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I...
    I've had Media Portal 1 installed on a dedicated desktop computer for at least 10 years now. Sometimes it's a little sluggish, but...
    Replies
    Views
    Yup, I just celebrated my 72. birthday on 6th of November ;)
    Yup, I just celebrated my 72. birthday on 6th of November ;)
    So, here's another one. DefaultWideHD again. Since I've changed the height of the fonts in fonts.xml to be larger, so I wouldn't...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 recording video DE
    VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
    VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
    so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom