Old Xmas Skin for 1.2.x (1 Viewer)

Timothy Cobb

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2012
    Bellevue, Nebraska
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Does anyone have the old xmas skin that does NOT require 1.3beta? i've used these every year and now i cant! Please help!

Timothy Cobb

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2012
    Bellevue, Nebraska
    Home Country
    remove...wrong place....
    overwhelmingly helpful...
    i always make sure to search before commenting, i always try all options i can before wasting peoples precious time with stupidity.

sadly i am let down. i guess i didnt not find the "old shit for people that dont want to use beta yet" category. feel free to move this there....sorry i was a bother to the powers that be. good day sir.

Timothy Cobb

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2012
    Bellevue, Nebraska
    Home Country
    the current xmas skin out there wont install...claiming it only works for 1.3.so on...beta...i am running 1.2.3.0, i used the xmas theme last year and loved it, and just want to use it again. but 1.3 wont support all my plugins. i want the xmas theme from last year but no longer have the installer....help...help...help. in a search, there are old link that come up, but they are dead links that report 404 errors when visited. i just want the xmas edition that does not require mediaportal 1.3

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    remove...wrong place....
    overwhelmingly helpful...
    i always make sure to search before commenting, i always try all options i can before wasting peoples precious time with stupidity.

sadly i am let down. i guess i didnt not find the "old shit for people that dont want to use beta yet" category. feel free to move this there....sorry i was a bother to the powers that be. good day sir.

Hi ,
    in my previos post , i did post my last year "harley's xmas theme" but when i notes you look for Purevision skin xmas theme , i remove my post ...
    if you look for defultwide xmas theme ... look for the link in my signature ... :)
    if you look for purevision skin xmas theme ... sorry cannot help ..
    Marry Xmas .. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread