Online videos No URL (1 Viewer)

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Siempre que intento abrir un video de youtube me dice "Imposible reproducir el video. No URL"
¿alguna ayuda?
Gracias

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank you so much, I have downloaded and then cut and pasted the files into their respective locations and iPlayer has its subcategories restored and a few of the broken sites that I had are now back and working. I think it proves that the core program is fine, but there is a problem with the internet connection. I have no idea what...
Thank you so much, I have downloaded and then cut and pasted the files into their respective locations and iPlayer has its...
Good evening I never was able to solve my TLS problems and my Online Videos installation is now getting seriously outdated (here...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Ayuda para catavolt DE
Hola queridos amigos, Por una razón determinada, me gustaría pedirles urgentemente donaciones hoy. Por razones de las que no soy responsable y en las que no quiero entrar aquí, me he retrasado en el pago del alquiler, por lo que se me amenaza con la rescisión de mi piso. Cuando miro las cifras de descarga de PVHD y más aún de PVHD...
Hola queridos amigos, Por una razón determinada, me gustaría pedirles urgentemente donaciones hoy. Por razones de las que no soy...
Hola queridos amigos, Por una razón determinada, me gustaría pedirles urgentemente donaciones hoy. Por razones de las que no soy...
Replies
Views
Hola, el complemento de Kodi solicita su nombre de usuario y contraseña de Windows para acceder a los recursos compartidos de grabación y cambio de tiempo, consulte Add-on:MediaPortal PVR Client - Official Kodi Wiki Hello, the Kodi addon asks for your Windows username and password to access the recording and timeshifting shares, see...
Hola, el complemento de Kodi solicita su nombre de usuario y contraseña de Windows para acceder a los recursos compartidos de...
He actualizado a MP2 y al conectarme a Kodi me da un error de autentificacion indicándome que debo registrarme en el foro. Ya lo...
Replies
Views
Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
Hello, I’ve got the following problem with Mediaportal 1 („The Phantom Menace“): when trying to view TV or movies, there is no...
Replies
Views
Hey doskabouter, Thanks for the quick fix! Works like a charm now Still staying true to MePo. I know development may be kind of slow on some parts, but no reason for me to give up. Been using it for years now and it never failed me. Only wish I had the skill set to help out.
Hey doskabouter, Thanks for the quick fix! Works like a charm now Still staying true to MePo. I know development may be kind of...
For anyone that may have a clue and a pointer to help me out here; Just tried to enable the login function for the YouTube site...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom