OSD Keybaord - MP hangs (1 Viewer)

Fridolin4711

Portal Member
January 29, 2006
Vianna
Hy all,
i use RC2 CVS from 17.01.06. By pressind eg. Webbrowser, the Done Button on the OSD Keyboard, the complete MP hangs.
I think on older versions it runs ? :?:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
Hello guy's please can you try in this order : 1. - try to use official mediainfo tool : https://mediaarea.net/download/binary/mediainfo-gui/20.08/MediaInfo_GUI_20.08_Windows_i386_WithoutInstaller.7z unzip and open how many times for opening ? if fast please test next stuff. 2. (do backup of your db and thumbs folder first)...
Hello guy's please can you try in this order : 1. - try to use official mediainfo tool ...
Hi all, Not sure where this should go, as it encompasses a couple of issues, I have been having, for some time, over multiple MP...
Replies
Views
Thanks for that but it does seem to me that Madvr is the issue here, I guess it is not as robust as the EVR or does not get shut down as elegantly, I also suspect, though I have not tried it, that the result would be the same for playback of any video, i.e. not just TV. Given that German TV is now all transmitted as full HD, the need...
Thanks for that but it does seem to me that Madvr is the issue here, I guess it is not as robust as the EVR or does not get shut...
When I finish watching TV I always stop the playback and exit to the home gui before putting the HTPC to sleep and have no...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Odd problem. :giggle: I have stand alone TV Server and TV Client setup. Both running latest test release of MP1, both in Win10 machines. TV Server device has 2 networks active - 192.168.1.230/24 on WiFi and 192.168.2.230/24 wired into Powerline [just as switch here, it's for keyboard & mouse share, network is not routed...
Hi all. Odd problem. :giggle: I have stand alone TV Server and TV Client setup. Both running latest test release of MP1, both...
Hi all. Odd problem. :giggle: I have stand alone TV Server and TV Client setup. Both running latest test release of MP1, both...
Replies
Views
I am still having problems with no audio after starting (including auto-start on reboot) MP or resuming from sleep. It only occurs if I enable the "Hide Windows Volume OSD" setting, I would like to have both the Windows and MP volume OSDs hidden as I use the HDMI volume control in the CEC Remote plugin which shows my AVR volume OSD...
I am still having problems with no audio after starting (including auto-start on reboot) MP or resuming from sleep. It only occurs...
I am still having problems with no audio after starting (including auto-start on reboot) MP or resuming from sleep. It only occurs...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom