Parsing expression (1 Viewer)

G.B. Wolf

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 22, 2007
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please don't hijack other people's topics. ;)

To your questions:
    The basic version for mulitple eps is "Battlestar Galactica - 4x01-4x02 - Razor.avi". At least that is what I can see in the regexp. Perhaps 4x01&4x02 would also work, but I cannot see a version without the doubled season index.

The newest "official" DL can be found here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/tvseries_v1_2_9_34660_20_10-t15703.html
    The newest SVN version is located here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/svn_versions-t22053.html

Best regards

-ltb-

Portal Pro
    April 10, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    So...

For simple mode it would be something like:

Code:
    [season x episode].-.<series>.-.<title>.<ext>

Here he shouldn't care about the specials regexp characters.
    it doesn't work, parsing failed

In regexp you missed the fetching of the data itselves... the syntax is a little bit strange, but I'd try this:

Code:
    ^\[(?<season>[0-9]+) x (?<episode>[0-9]+)\]\.-\.(?<series>[^\\\[]*)\.-\.(?<title>(?!.*sample)[^\\]*?[^\\]*?)\.(?<ext>[^.]*)$
    same.

But if i use this expression
    Code:
    ^.*?\\?(?<series>[^\\$]+?)(?:s(?<season>[0-1]?\d)e(?<episode>\d\d)|(?<season>(?:[0-1]\d|(?<!\d)\d))x?(?<episode>\d\d))(?!\d)(?:[ .-]?(?:s\k<season>e?(?<episode2>\d{2}(?!\d))|\k<season>x?(?<episode2>\d{2}(?!\d))|(?<episode2>\d\d(?!\d))|E(?<episode2>\d\d))|)[ -.]*(?<title>(?![^\\]*?sample)[^\\]*?[^\\]*?)\.(?<ext>[^.]*)$
    the parsing test is completed but there're many mistakes:
    - the parsed series name is "[" instead of Stargate...
    - episode title is "]Stargate sg_1......."

So i need to make some changes in this expression

Thx

patrick

Portal Pro
    April 20, 2005
    Southeast
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    So i need to make some changes in this expression

Based on the info from your first post try the following.

I was able to parse this:
    Code:
    [10 x 10].-.Stargate SG-1.-.Quest(1).avi

With this RegEx:
    Code:
    \[(?<season>[0-2]?\d) x (?<episode>[0-2]?\d)\]\.-\.(?<series>.*)\.-\.(?<title>(?![^\\]*?sample)[^\\]*?[^\\]*?)\.(?<ext>[^.]*)$

HTH,
    patrick

-ltb-

Portal Pro
    April 10, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    obviously, we need to have approval for adding files now, we have to wait

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Yes, sorry, files now need to be approved by a moderater before they can be seen. Reason being we have to be careful what files are actually hosted on this server. Sorry :-(

If you need/want your images to appear immediatly, I suggest you upload them to imageshak or something, otherwise it may take a few hours for a mod to see. I try to approve them as soon as I see them, but I may miss a few.

-ltb-

Portal Pro
    April 10, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    No problem Inker, thx

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Heres an expression that should work for you:

Code:
    \[(?<Season>\d)x(?<Episode>\d\d)\]\.-\.(?<series>.+?)\.-\.(?<title>.+)\.(?<ext>.+)

Users who are viewing this thread