PC health (2 Viewers)

A

Anonymous

Is it posible to make a plugin to see youre PC health???

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    it is in the new release of yesterday 0.1.0.2.
    it will soon be translated to all languages. i guess dutch is allready up to date?
    plugin called "my status" and requires mbm5 running in the background.

tomtom21000

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for letting me know. Will have a look into that after the holidays. Maybe I am setting the Music folder as default on a new install to prevent the crash.
    Thanks for letting me know. Will have a look into that after the holidays. Maybe I am setting the Music folder as default on a new...
    I installed the current version of MPTagThat2 (1.0.0.466) and it closes immediately after launching. The log file is not helpful. I...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Odd Standby issue DE
    Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as I can tell, now when my HTPC wakes up to make a recording it no longer does so in away mode. I will probably do a restore from a backup in the hope that that will resolve the issue.:mad:
    Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as...
    Generally standby is working well on My Mp 1.32 x64 pre set up. I just have one issue, which was also present on earlier x86...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using the legacy SD-DD (XML) from Schedules Direct. My SD plugin version is 1.30.1 I'm hesitant to update fully to 1.32 x64 final
    Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using...
    Win 7 64bit USA Downloaded MP2 last night. There was no plugin for SD (Schedule Direct) EPG Buddy was no help. I downloaded...
    Replies
    Views
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom