Plugin requests (1 Viewer)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Not yet unless it supports UK without installing proxy now ?

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    No worries, just wondered if the Netflix wrapper plugin could be used here

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Country flag
    I will definately keep an eye on it but looking through the thread it still needs a lot of work.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Country flag
    Has there been a compatible version released for 1.6 / 1.7? If there has i will take a look but ive not seen anything.

bribbon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Country flag
    +1 for Shoutcast, Trailers and maybe Multishortcut.

thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Okay, thanks. That system could definitely be improved, but that's future stuff...
    Okay, thanks. That system could definitely be improved, but that's future stuff...
    I started looking around in the examples, and I found a lot of things with settings, but I don't actually know what is necessary...
    Replies
    Views
    That's fun. I shattered my kneecap on one of those e-scooters. I'm terribly out of shape from the months of being bedridden. I didn't get fat, at least, but a walk in the park is not an expression of something being easy anymore.
    That's fun. I shattered my kneecap on one of those e-scooters. I'm terribly out of shape from the months of being bedridden. I...
    It seems odd that most of the problems that people complain about are that we can't switch to MP2 because there's no plugins for...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    It's very strange, but you can see that it happens. The logic of NSIS is a complete mystery. :)
    It's very strange, but you can see that it happens. The logic of NSIS is a complete mystery. :)
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.28 Summer Breeze Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5053] - TV framerate is not...
    Replies
    Views
    Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
    Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom