[Approved] Polish grabber gazeta.pl (1 Viewer)

amilewski

Portal Pro
January 14, 2007
Jelenia Góra
Home Country
Poland Poland
Hi,

Very robust site, complete listing (84 channels) in less than 5 mins.
Supported fields: START, TITLE, GENRE, DESCRIPTION.

cheers

Attachments

• gazeta_pl.xml
    7.8 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

done: Loading...
done: Loading...
Hi. I have a problem with a WebEPG grabber I'm trying to do. The problem is that the site returns a json-file and I cant get my...
Replies
Views
Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody could see I was in netherlands. I think the flag should be related to the country entered and shown ;)
Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody...
Hi, Everyone in MP land. A few days ago, I was quietly thinking how reliable my MP2 HTPC has been over the last 18months. Well you...
Replies
Views
So most probably it was your ip blacklisted and cleared again. Some websites are blocking for hours and some are for days. Ok then, enjoy :)
So most probably it was your ip blacklisted and cleared again. Some websites are blocking for hours and some are for days. Ok then...
Hi everyone. My name is Kivanc and I am the developer of Tempest EPG Generator which is a single php file xmltv formatted epg...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using Mediaportal 1.22 TV Server in combination with Kodi. I'm able to add TV channels and grab EPG using mc2xml.exe...
Replies
Views
Created ticket targeted for 2.4 release: [MP2-865] MP2-Server crashes if FileSystemWatcher is used for exFAT drives - MediaPortal Jira
Created ticket targeted for 2.4 release: [MP2-865] MP2-Server crashes if FileSystemWatcher is used for exFAT drives - MediaPortal Jira
Hi I really love MediaPortal and have been using MP1 for a long time. I'm setting up a new PC for a friend now and thought I'd...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom