Problem Importing Looney Tunes (1 Viewer)

xadox

Portal Pro
August 18, 2005
Home Country
Germany Germany
I'm having a problem while importing "Looney Tunes" Episodes into MP-TVSeries.
My episodes are named like this "Looney Tunes - S1938E01 - Name", but somehow all my epsiodes are recognised under season 19. Not by the Year.

Attachments

• Looneytunes.PNG
    Looneytunes.PNG
    74.8 KB

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    That probably happens because you have an S infront of the year, which (with the default regex) will look up a specific season.
    Did you try to remove the S from the filename and try import again?

xadox

Portal Pro
    August 18, 2005
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No change with removed "S".

Last edited:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I still had the updated expression open in Expresso that I added support to for 'Season xx Episode xx', so it was easy to test if "Looney Tunes - S1938E01 - Name" works correctly, and it works just fine as expected.

More then likely you never used the 'RESET' option inside MP-TVSeries to get the updates/current expression that supports S1938E01 and are using very old expressions that were not updated for risk of removing custom changes you might have made.

If you have custom expressions and not sure which ones you altered, then just grab the latest standard expression from the exchange thread that I posted.

Last edited:

xadox

Portal Pro
    August 18, 2005
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thx. I just reseted the expressions and its working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Dropping Episodes DE
    Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in French), season 20 only displays the first 3 episodes, I couldn't find any difference in the file names between these first 3 episodes and the following ones except for the episode number of course. By going...
    Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in...
    Hi all, this seems to be a bit of a follow up on an issue I was having a couple of years ago. That issue just seemed to resolve...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Ordering DE
    Yes, it’s a feature of MP2. There are not many plugins, because most essential things are included by default. The look and feel depends on when you tried last time. Since MP2.3 there is Nereus as new default skin with a different look and feel. But MP2 is not a clone of MP1, so some things will be different.
    Yes, it’s a feature of MP2. There are not many plugins, because most essential things are included by default. The look and feel...
    I know TV-Series can be ordered as "aired", "absolute", "DVD" and "title". This can be set during the scanning and scraping...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.26.0 Not Picking up some episodes DE
    So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly updated all of the watched episodes. Thank you to everyone for your assistance.
    So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly...
    Hi, Hoping for some guidance from the Brains Trust on a strange issue . There are a couple of series I am having an issue with My...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 Problems with series import! DE
    Solution and follow-up in German thread.
    Solution and follow-up in German thread.
    Hi Guys. I'm very frustrated at the moment. Maybe someone can help me! Due to errors importing series at MP 1 (thetvdb only) I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom