Problem with something weird at the bottom of the screen (1 Viewer)

haze_1986

Portal Member
August 7, 2013
Home Country
Singapore Singapore
It's kind of hard to explain what the problem is. The bottom of the live TV is cut off and kept flickering with another image.

htzfaw.jpg

Last edited:

jehe

Portal Pro
February 15, 2011
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hi Haze_1986,

You've probably forgotten to upload your logs .

jehe

Portal Pro
February 15, 2011
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hi,

According to your logs, you use two monitors (displays), is that correct?

[QUOTE:]\\.\DISPLAY1 - IsPrimary: True - BitsPerPixel: 32 - Bounds: 1440x900 @ 0,0 - WorkingArea: 1354x900 @ 86,0
\\.\DISPLAY2 - IsPrimary: False - BitsPerPixel: 32 - Bounds: 1920x1080 @ -1355,-1080 - WorkingArea: 1920x1080 @ -1355,-1080[/QUOTE]

jehe

Portal Pro
February 15, 2011
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hi,
So you have one server and two clients or do you use two monitors with your laptop?
Can you disconnect display one, or have you already tried this ?

haze_1986

Portal Member
August 7, 2013
Home Country
Singapore Singapore
Hi, just one server and one client. Problem occurs even before connecting the display.

jehe

Portal Pro
February 15, 2011
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hi,

Do you see the same problems in the preview on your TV server?
You have this problem only when you watch TV?
Do you have a wireless connection?
Can you post the logs of your TV server.

@Owlsroost Can this be a problem with TsWriter / Reader?

haze_1986

Portal Member
August 7, 2013
Home Country
Singapore Singapore
Hi,

Do you see the same problems in the preview on your TV server?
You have this problem only when you watch TV?
Do you have a wireless connection?
Can you post the logs of your TV server.

@Owlsroost Can this be a problem with TsWriter / Reader?

Hi, I do not have the client installed on my server, and when I click preview on the tv server it is blank, not sure if it is because I teamviewer it all the while without a monitor. Will need to transfer a monitor over to check.

Yes only when watching TV.

Yes using wireless now but tested with wired Lan too.

uploaded all logs found in log folder in my server

Users who are viewing this thread