catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi to all!

I just released the updated version of PureVision (0.95).
    You´ll find it under https://www.team-mediaportal.com/files/Download/Skins/4:3/PureVision/

Update information:

- optimized file size (-30%)

- optimized graphics size without loss of quality

- optimized XML-files for faster response.

Comments welcome!

Regards

catavolt

Aquarius

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 23, 2004
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Great stuff !

Straight, tasty, no 'Schnickschnack' ! I'm fed up with "Blue Two"- skin.

But I need this in 16:9 format ? Are you planning such a format with your skin ?

Regards
    /Gerd

TheMerovingian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2004
    Kaufbaire
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

why is in the myTV screen the live TV very small in the lower left but not in the big LCD screen on the right?
    Did I miss any configuration suggestion?

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

why is in the myTV screen the live TV very small in the lower left but not in the big LCD screen on the right?
    Did I miss any configuration suggestion?

Hi,

I really don´t know!!! The main screen of mytv does NOT have a mini-screen in the lower left!
    Do you refer to teletext or any other screen within mytv e.g. compressing, timer, recordings?
    These all have a mini-screen in the lower left, but now main screen.

The configuration suggestion always is: Erase the entry PureVision in the Cache folder of your MP Installation and then restart.

Regards

catavolt

TheMerovingian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2004
    Kaufbaire
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please have a look.
    That is what I mean and that is what it also looks like after having deleted the PureVision folder in Cache...

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi to all waiting for a 16:9 version!

I have to messages for you: one good and one bad.

The good one: Yes, there will be a 16:9 version.
    The bad one: It will NOT be released until mid of october.

Regards

catavolt

Please have a look.
    That is what I mean and that is what it also looks like after having deleted the PureVision folder in Cache...

Hi,

As I can see you are using a very old version.

Please download the latest version, delete the folder PureVision in the MP Cache folder,
    copy the content of PureVision.zip in the skins folder, restart and voilá - you should have no more problems with this.

Please use MP 0.2.3.0 RC2 and latest SVN.

Regards

catavolt

TheMerovingian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2004
    Kaufbaire
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I don't think that Purevision.465.zip is the latest version, but it is the file which gives me this link.
    Nothing changes when I reinstall this skin...

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I don't think that Purevision.465.zip is the latest version, but it is the file which gives me this link.
    Nothing changes when I reinstall this skin...

As you can see from the screenshots on page one of this forum, the mytv screen looks extremely different from the screenshot of yours.

Please try to download the skin from the german mp site (purevision.zip). maybe this is the latest one?

I am unsure in the moment where is which file. I only uploaded it on the english site, but this is automatically redirected as well on the german site.

If you still experience errors, please let me know.

In this case I will upload the latest version asap.

THX for your responses!

catavolt

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread