PureVision 4:3 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awikinin

Portal Member
January 19, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
Thx for the tip catavolt, but it makes no difference. I tried with that option enabled, disabled, changed all codecs, changed volume settings in "General -> volume settings", and all options in "General -> On-Screen Display" and it shows no volume bar or mute icon...

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Attachments

• Bild006.jpg
      Bild006.jpg
      128.9 KB

Awikinin

Portal Member
    January 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Its weird... All rest of MP features works OK, but this one doesn't. By the way, I use Ffdshow codecs, may I configure them for OSD?

Thx!

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi catavolt!

Is it possible, to add the composer (or "SONGWRITER" from cuesheet) to the mymusicplayingnow?

Best regards

Helios

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ... and here something for the weekend (found it somewhere, can´t remember - but like it very much ;))

How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed
    14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
    7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs
    1 to move it to the Lighting section
    2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section
    7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs
    5 to flame the spell checkers
    3 to correct spelling/grammar flames
    6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid
    2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"
    15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct
    19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum
    11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
    36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty
    7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs
    4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's
    3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group
    13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"
    5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy
    4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"
    13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"
    1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.

BTW: All resemblances to existing forum entries are pure coincidencially...

Have a nice weekend

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks for the laugh of the day Catavolt! I needed that!

Here's one more for you to add to the list: "Where is the light bulb and how do I change it?" (my usual type of post! :))

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi catavolt!

Will there be a PV 4:3 3.0 - release too?

Best regards

Helios

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread